You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ask Harvie?

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey all

Can we please keep this post civil, thanks for your understanding.

sky mod

well if tikay gets one I should too, i get alot of messages from players on here about how to improve there game, what they should do and how to appoach poker. Since I have established my self as the best player on here, this thread is just to ask me questions about poker that you need answers on.

im a cash expert, I dont many many donkments, but ill try to answer them too.

edit: how do I get a mod to sticky this?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Ask Harvie?:
    well if tikay gets one I should too, i get alot of messages from players on here about how to improve there game, what they should do and how to appoach poker. Since I have established my self as the best player on here, this thread is just to ask me questions about poker that you need answers on. im a cash expert, I dont many many donkments, but ill try to answer them too. edit: how do I get a mod to sticky this?
    Posted by harvey23

You're funny.

What's the best way to play A4 and K9 they are my main trouble hands. thanks very much in advance overlord of knowledge.
  • edited July 2010
    well if tikay gets one I should too, i get alot of messages from players on here about how to improve there game, what they should do and how to appoach poker. Since I have established my self as the best player on here, this thread is just to ask me questions about poker that you need answers on. im a cash expert, I dont many many donkments, but ill try to answer them too. edit: how do I get a mod to sticky this?
    Posted by harvey23
    you wont you idiot
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by harvey23
    What's the genesis of the four suits in the deck?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Harvie?:
    In Response to Ask Harvie? : you wont you idiot
    Posted by mr_mbro

Col you are hilarious. I really like alot of your posts.

Your question about Hellmuths ego was an excellent and very pertinent one both to Phil and this thread :p

Top forumming. :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Ask Harvie? : What's the genesis of the four suits in the deck?
    Posted by J-Hartigan

Blame the French, it works for alot of things.
  • edited July 2010
    lol should i believe in 2012? if you meant poker i ask irishrover ;o)
  • edited July 2010
    how do you become an arrogant poker player ive tried many many times but keep failing plz tell me
  • edited July 2010
    In 2012 will poker be in the olympics?
  • edited July 2010
    If you had Aces on the first hand of the world series and 3 people went all in before you would you fold?
  • edited July 2010
    Hi harvie do you have to have a specially made hat ;o)
  • edited July 2010

Where were you on Saturday for master cash? Thought we were all getting to see how good you really are and James Hartigan was poised to analyse you and you failed to show!

• edited July 2010

Is it just self proclaimed your a cash expert?

I say this as your advice seems sound but doesnt sound to me like you are levels above everyone else, your are obviously good but wouldn't get ahead of yourself just yet

• edited July 2010
    how do I get a mod to sticky this?
    Posted by harvey23
    We ask the questions not you!
  • edited July 2010

why is your picture one of lester piggott?

• edited July 2010
    how do you become an arrogant poker player ive tried many many times but keep failing plz tell me
    Posted by stokefc
    I dont think im arrogrant, I just win
    In 2012 will poker be in the olympics?
    Posted by The_Don90
    I dont think so, i think there is too much stigma and taboo around poker with the whole "gambling" aspect of it.
    Where were you on Saturday for master cash? Thought we were all getting to see how good you really are and James Hartigan was poised to analyse you and you failed to show!
    Posted by SolarCarro
    work bro, and I didnt want to make blackfish ROI too negative.
    Is it just self proclaimed your a cash expert? I say this as your advice seems sound but doesnt sound to me like you are levels above everyone else, your are obviously good but wouldn't get ahead of yourself just yet
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    my level of thinking is alot higher then most on this site, so I just see what level they can understand and talk on that level. In Response to Re: Ask Harvie?:
    In Response to Ask Harvie? : You're funny. What's the best way to play A4 and K9 they are my main trouble hands. thanks very much in advance overlord of knowledge.
    Posted by beaneh
    depends on the situation, if you can expand your questions I can expand my answer.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Ask Harvie? : What's the genesis of the four suits in the deck?
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    sorry I meant about strat poker more then the orginins etc.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Harvie? : I dont think im arrogrant, I just win In Response to Re: Ask Harvie? : I dont think so, i think there is too much stigma and taboo around poker with the whole "gambling" aspect of it. In Response to Re: Ask Harvie? : work bro, and I didnt want to make blackfish ROI too negative. In Response to Re: Ask Harvie? : my level of thinking is alot higher then most on this site, so I just see what level they can understand and talk on that level. In Response to Re: Ask Harvie? : depends on the situation, if you can expand your questions I can expand my answer.
    Posted by harvey23
    yet most of them replys come across as arrogant to me anyway,are you sure your not arrogant,there are quite a few winning players on here but none of them come across like you
  • edited July 2010
    Someone once told me that hearts had a higher chance of turning a flush than any other of the 5 suits, is this true?
  • edited July 2010
    is jack three offsuit a playable hand?

or do you prefer two jack off?:)

• edited July 2010
    why is your alias harvey! when you also spell it harvie?
  • edited July 2010
    hi harvie,,,why is it ,that i make a lot more losses playing cash, with hands like aa kk qq ?normally i end up lossing my buy in with these hands ....................you would think that these kind of hands would be profitable over time ,but they always seem to crush my bankroll ,and im at a loss to explain it ,...........ive tried playing these hands in many different ways ,but the results are always the same ,i end up losing more times, than i win with them.............im sure many people on here  would love to be dealt aces kings or queens ,but me personally ,i hate these hands in cash games ,i end up bleeding too much of my bakroll away     am i the only one that feels like this?