You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker's Fantasy Football League - Premiership 2010/11

edited August 2011 in The Football Corner
OK "Steves Sureshots" are ready to receive the wooden spoon for last place lol

Comments

• edited July 2010
    PREMIERSHIP 2010/11 - Sky Poker's Fantasy Football League

Hurrah! Just when you were wondering what to do after the World Cup (apart from playing poker, of course!), I've just been informed by the people at Sky Sports that their new Fantasy Football League is ready for the 2010/11 Premiership season.

Hopefully you all enjoyed the league that ran last year and we've set up a league with the same name 'The Sky Poker League' which we can all play in for bragging rights. The League Pin is 1456. My team is already set, with a surprise package joining Drogba up front...

Feel free to add your team names in this thread too, just so we know who to hand the wooden spoon to, etc.

Come on, come fill your footballing boots! - Sky Sports Fantasy Football League

(You can even log in with your Sky ID and PIN, so no need for lots of forms to be filled in. Neato, huh?)

EDIT - Sky Rich

Please post your team name on this thread after joining the league. This way we will be able to find you and hand out prizes if you win one!

Entries to the league will be accepted up until the end of the January transfer window - so get your teams in early.

PRIZE DETAILS!!!

Most of the prizes have been sorted and I can now confirm the the overall winner of the league will receive a brand new ipad and every month we will award a £100 worth of tournament entries to the top performing managers (1st Primo seat, 2nd Bounty Hunter seat, 3rd, 4th and 5th a seat in the Open).

Check back here for more prize details soon.

Enjoy!

• edited July 2010
    We'll be making an announcement of just what the prizes are soon. Watch this space!

Enjoy!
  • edited July 2010

Nice one! I missed last season so I am defo in this :)

Bring on the banter......oh, and prizes!
  • edited July 2010

I'm in there like swim wear!

• edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    SBunitedFC pending waiting your approval
  • edited July 2010
    bigbikers boys ........ waiting to join.

Steve
  • edited July 2010
    Toon Army are ready !
  • edited July 2010
    All in! (see what I did there?)
  • edited July 2010
    Laws Legends Waiting to be approved

Will there be a cut off point to enter this year?

Gareth
  • ACAACA
    edited July 2010
    ACA's academicals awaiting approval

Cheers
  • edited July 2010
    luvBWFC all present and correct
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker's Fantasy Football League - Premiership 2010/11:
    luvBWFC all present and correct
    Posted by luvBWFC
    Can you check you submitted to the right league? I don't see your entry come through so far... (just check the details in the opening post if you're unsure).

Cheers,
    Dave
  • edited July 2010
    Ance-potty my team waiting for approval
  • edited July 2010
    guys, transfer Heskey into your teams. He retired from international football today so he will be more committed to playing for his club.

come on, all of you get him!
  • edited July 2010

Norbit's Ninjas are ready!
  • edited July 2010
    Harvey's Hitmen are in this Year!! Watch Out
  • edited July 2010
    FC Greeninfield :)
  • edited July 2010
    Flying High F.C......waiting approval
  • edited July 2010
    61 never again awaiting approval
  • edited July 2010
    I need to learn transfer management, went too krazy too soon in the WC.

Does anyone know the transfer allocations here? - how many, how often etc?

Thanx
  • edited July 2010
    I need to learn transfer management, went too krazy too soon in the WC. Does anyone know the transfer allocations here? - how many, how often etc? Thanx
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Before the first game of the 2010/11 Premier League season you can make unlimited changes to your team, meaning you can fine tune your selection right up to the big kick-off.The new Premier League season starts at 12:45 BST on Saturday 14th August.Once the competition has begun you will receive 30 transfers to use during the season. You can use a maximum of five transfers in a month.Transfers can be made at anytime, but must be completed before the scheduled kick-off time of the incoming player's next match in order to score points from that match.When making transfers you must stay within the £55m budget, pick no more than two players from a club and use either a 4-3-3, 4-4-2 or 5-3-2 formation.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Sky Poker's Fantasy Football League - Premiership 2010/11:
    PREMIERSHIP 2010/11 - Sky Poker's Fantasy Football Community League Hurrah! Just when you were wondering what to do after the World Cup (apart from playing poker, of course!), I've just been informed by the people at Sky Sports that their new Fantasy Football Lcooleague is ready for the 2010/11 Premiership season. Hopefully you all enjoyed the league that ran last year and we've set up a league with the same name 'Sky Poker's Community League' which we can all play in for bragging rights. The League Pin is 1456 . My team is already set, with a surprise package joining Drogba up front... Feel free to add your team names in this thread too, just so we know who to hand the wooden spoon to, etc. Come on, come fill your footballing boots! - Sky Sports Fantasy Football League (You can even log in with your Sky ID and PIN, so no need for lots of forms to be filled in. Neato, huh?) EDIT - Sky Rich - Make sure you set your 'name' as your Poker/ Community Alias! This way we can keep track of who's topping the charts and we know who to award all the fantastic prizes to!!! ;) CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON PRIZES
    Posted by Sky_Dave

cool
  • edited July 2010

My team Garryowen Boys Club entered and ready to go.

Can somebody explain to me Sky Rich's comment re make sure you use your Poker alias in your name. When I entered my details it came up with my real name and doesn't allow me to change it. Also other people entered teams without their alias in the name of team. 

See 61 never again for example.

Am I missing something obvious here!!!!    

• edited July 2010
    My team Garryowen Boys Club entered and ready to go. Can somebody explain to me Sky Rich's comment re make sure you use your Poker alias in your name. When I entered my details it came up with my real name and doesn't allow me to change it. Also other people entered teams without their alias in the name of team.  See 61 never again for example. Am I missing something obvious here!!!!    
    Posted by vaigret

hmm yes you should be able to change your name. i know the system has just been through a few changes so this may explain your problems. let me take a look.

keep having a try at changing it and i'm sure you'll manage it.

i want people to use their aliases as it makes it much easier when trying to find people to hand out prizes!!!

all the best
  • edited July 2010
    My team Garryowen Boys Club entered and ready to go. Can somebody explain to me Sky Rich's comment re make sure you use your Poker alias in your name. When I entered my details it came up with my real name and doesn't allow me to change it. Also other people entered teams without their alias in the name of team.  See 61 never again for example. Am I missing something obvious here!!!!    
    Posted by vaigret

if you go to 'user options' there is an option to change your name. As i said there are a few teething problems right now but when the bugs are fixed you'll be able to change your name to your alias right here.

cheers
  • edited July 2010
    right ok,

the system doesn't seem to be allowing a name change. i'll try and chase this up and get back to you all.

cheers
  • edited July 2010
    haha - right! forget all that (again!) i've just had a chat with the developers and you can't in fact edit your name. never mind. We'll just have to find you when handing our prizes!
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks Sky rich, at least I know I not as thick as I look now.
  • edited July 2010
    Silentbobs Stars are in (pending approval)

Let's hope I can do better than last year