You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

shame on sky

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
technically speaking this is not a discussion but a parting shot!
having followed skypoker technical advice to change my internet provider to sky having suffered previous connection problems, also my browser on skypoker recommendations to firefox i have again suffered connection issue's. tonight i finished 8th in the velocity having bn disconnected and losing over half my chips trying to get back online, within the last 2weeks i was bossing heads up in the £1200 BH by a large margin and was blinded out due to losing connection. i was treated with derisory comments after that 1 and cannot be bothered complaining again after receiving no response after rich attempted to intervene on my behalf. my potential losses in these 2 tournies are close to £300 quid and i deeply resent the implications and consequences of these occurences. coupled with an unconcerned attitude from skypoker and a sceptical viewpoint from myself with regard software veracity i have no choice but to leave skypoker, as i did previously, on a permanent basis.
within such an environment where people put large amounts of hard earned money at risk, expecting the highest standards of product and customer services i think skypoker should hold its head in shame. ive bn affected by the experience in terms of play and attitude and disappointed does not come close to describing how i feel and
my next step will be to remove all my sky products and have done with the whole experience!
to any and all that i have befriended to some degree or had enjoyable experiences with from banter to poker i wish you all the best and all the luck!!

TOODLEPIP FOLKS :)))

Comments