You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The £2000 Guaranteed Rebuy Open!

Will probably give this a look. If there are qualifiers for this tourney, could it be set up so that if you win one when you already have a seat you get a rebuy "token"?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Hi Guys,

Quick message from the rest of the team regarding a new tournament that you may have just spotted in the lobby.

The £2000 Guaranteed Rebuy Open will run for the 1st time tomorrow night at 8pm and thereafter every Friday night also @ 8.

The buy-in will be £10 + £1, with
    10 min blinds and a total of 2000 chips.

There
    will be unlimited rebuys for 2000 chips until the end of the break for £10 + £1 and 1 Addon for 3000 chips during the break, also for £10 + £1.

You can either buy in directly to this new tournament or satellite in. (There will be various satellites running throughout Friday
    ).

If you do choose to play in this then GOOD LUCK , may the poker gods be with you!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: The £2000 Guaranteed Rebuy Open!:
    Will probably give this a look. If there are qualifiers for this tourney, could it be set up so that if you win one when you already have a seat you get a rebuy "token"?
    Posted by luvBWFC

I'll pass this idea over to the team luvbwfc. i'm not sure how easy that;d be to implement and mange but i'll certainly have them take a look.
  • edited July 2010
    *feedback alert*

The team really liked your idea so thank you. It's certainly been noted, however it could be a while before any changes are pushed through. (The development will take careful thought, planing and implementation.)

all the best!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to The £2000 Guaranteed Rebuy Open!:
    Hi Guys, Quick message from the rest of the team regarding a new tournament that you may have just spotted in the lobby. The £2000 Guaranteed Rebuy Open will run for the 1st time tomorrow night at 8pm and thereafter every Friday night also @ 8. The buy-in will be £10 + £1, with 10 min blinds and a total of 2000 chips. There will be unlimited rebuys for 2000 chips until the end of the break for £10 + £1 and 1 Addon for 3000 chips during the break, also for £10 + £1. You can either buy in directly to this new tournament or satellite in. (There will be various satellites running throughout Friday ). If you do choose to play in this then GOOD LUCK , may the poker gods be with you!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    you sky poker people bang on about how important bankroll management is, day after day then you turn half the tournaments on here to rebuys!! the quickest way to ruin a bankroll, plus whats the deal with a rake on a rebuy? absolute joke if you ask me!! no other site i have ever played on rake the actual rebuys, fair enough on the entry fee but skypoker this is very poor and needs to be looked at asap otherwise you will continue to lose players and your "guarentees" will reduce along with them.

rant over
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: The £2000 Guaranteed Rebuy Open!:
    *feedback alert* The team really liked your idea so thank you. It's certainly been noted, however it could be a while before any changes are pushed through. (The development will take careful thought, planing and implementation.) all the best!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Woo I haz ideerz!