You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THANK YOU TIKAY AND CLAIRE

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Thanks for all your hard work it was worth getting up in the morning to have a good read.  So much emotiion.

thanks
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: THANK YOU TIKAY AND CLAIRE:
    I would just like to add my thanks to Claire & TK on their coverage of the Vegas WSOP 2010.  I would also like to congratulate them both on their WEDDING today at the Graceland Chapel in town before they fly back tomorrow! I think they will make a lovely couple and Mr Kendall will look splendid in the Elvis suit he is wearing. I hear Claire will be in a all red leather dress with a Sky Poker cap as the headdress. Good luck to you both, and I look forward to seeing the video........... :))    
    Posted by MAXALLY
    First a spur of the moment wedding, next Claire will be shaving her head.

Oops I did it again!
  • edited July 2010
    Each year it gets slicker and more professional. Thanks Tony and Claire for the fantastic reporting and vids
  • edited July 2010
    I would just like to add my thanks to Claire & TK on their coverage of the Vegas WSOP 2010.  I would also like to congratulate them both on their WEDDING today at the Graceland Chapel in town before they fly back tomorrow! I think they will make a lovely couple and Mr Kendall will look splendid in the Elvis suit he is wearing. I hear Claire will be in a all red leather dress with a Sky Poker cap as the headdress. Good luck to you both, and I look forward to seeing the video........... :))    
    Posted by MAXALLY
    god i would soooo love to see that!!  yummm
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: THANK YOU TIKAY AND CLAIRE : god i would soooo love to see that!!  yummm
    Posted by lozgo
    We all know she's tried on the "Christmas Dress" when the rest of the crew has gone home. hehe.
  • edited July 2010
    do you think it comes with whips and chains?
  • edited July 2010
    Only just started posting on the forum, but must say that the Sky Team out in Vegas did a brilliant job keeping the community up to date with all the latest at the WSOP. I was totally enthralled with the coverage on the forum and Tikays video interviews with Sky Pokers WSOP qualifiers and others. I do hope that Sky regular LOLUFOLD makes the final table. Again thanks for a job very well done. 
  • edited July 2010
    Only just started posting on the forum, but must say that the Sky Team out in Vegas did a brilliant job keeping the community up to date with all the latest at the WSOP. I was totally enthralled with the coverage on the forum and Tikays video interviews with Sky Pokers WSOP qualifiers and others. I do hope that Sky regular LOLUFOLD makes the final table. Again thanks for a job very well done. 
    Posted by ZEON49
    Welcome to the forum Zeon
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by ZEON49
    welcome to the madhouse....erm i mean the forum!!
  • edited July 2010
    Lozgo....you were right the first time!!!!

Tikay and Claire.................Fantastic!!!
  • edited July 2010

*BUMP*

This thread was so far down......Tikay and ATI (oops)...Claire might of missed it :)