You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP - STOP PRESS!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
I've been drafted in at the last minute, so there's a presenter for you to play with this evening.

Mr Kendall is stuck in Vegas (rumour is he missed his flight after a 24-hour blow-out at the Rhino*) so is unable to host tonight's 'Take on Tikay' event.

Instead, it'll be another chance to 'Take on Hartigan'.  It's a £5.50 re-buy tournament beginning at 8.30pm.  I fully expect to take as many re-buys as I'm allowed, breaking Daniel Negreanu's record if necessary!

Before and after 'ToT', you'll find me playing cash at a couple of low-stakes PLO / PLO8 tables.  Which brings me to tonight's competition.

Once again, I have some Sky Poker goodies to give away.  They'll be awarded to the player who puts in the best performance during my PTP session.  I could keep it simple, but that's not my style!  Please read on...

You'll need to join me at the cash tables between 7pm and 8.30pm - and in the 'ToT' tournament.  I'll be measuring your ROI during the 90 minute cash session and combining this with your finishing position in the tournament to give you an overall score.

For example, an ROI of -20% = -20 points; a first place finish in the tournament = 100 points.  Add the two together and you have a final score of 80.  An ROI of +50% = 50 points; a 20th place finish in the tournament = 80 points, giving you an overall score of 130.

Terms & Conditions: You need to take part in the cash session AND the tournament (however, you don't have to be at the cash tables for the full 90 minutes).  No points are awarded for a 'ToT' finish outside of the top 100.  The player with the best overall score at the end of the evening will be declared the winner!

Any questions, please ask.  Otherwise, I'll see you at 7pm.

* I may or may not have just started this rumour :)

Comments