You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Blog Finder?

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Right due to tonight sompetition to win a seat to swansea poker tour i tried looking for blogs that i have read on here but want to double check my answers. Is there an easier way to find a specific persons blog??? as when you click on blogs the same ones come up, or is it just the vegas ones in completely different area

On that note be good if you had a search facilty to look for blogs, eg. vegas and will bring blogs which match up or Tikay then pooof all of his come up

Sorry if im being a bit dumb but its taken me more then 10 mins to find it so that means it cant be easy

Comments

• edited July 2010
    right ignore reason for trying to find it but still would like to know the answer didn't realise was for last night the competition :P
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Young_Gun,

try using the links to the left of the forum

<<<<<<<<< there

All tikay's Vegas blogs come under 'The official Sky Poker.com blog'.

The other's are our most 'current' blogs.

cheers
  • edited July 2010
    Oh rightio, still think would be a good idea to find old blogs though :P

cheers for the response as always rich

Regards
    John
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Blog Finder?:
    Oh rightio, still think would be a good idea to find old blogs though :P cheers for the response as always rich Regards John
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

it's slightly long winded but if you do want to find an old blog - just go to the author's profile and cycle through their history. go back far enough to around the time the blog was up on the site and you'll find the links.

Or... just ask me which blog it is that'd you'd like and i'll get the link for you and post it here

cheers