You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freeroll.

Having just finished 6th in todays 5pm freeroll, i wasn`t awarded any prize......How come there was no prize money on offer?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Freeroll.:
    Having just finished 6th in todays 5pm freeroll, i wasn`t awarded any prize......How come there was no prize money on offer?
    Posted by efgloser

I was wondering the same thing. The lobby said it was a special £100 added tourney. So whose pocket was the £100 added to? Finished 10th myself, where is my remarkably insignificant prize for this astonishing feat. Please reply with an answer as to what happened otherwise I may start to think you are an astoundingly incompetent site who take it's customers for granted. Wouldn't want that now, would we?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Freeroll.:
    Posted by efgloser
    Hi,

I've posted a reply to this in the original freeroll thread, so hope that helps keep you up to date.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Freeroll.:
    In Response to Freeroll. : Hi, I've posted a reply to this in the original freeroll thread, so hope that helps keep you up to date. Thanks, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Cool.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Freeroll. : I was wondering the same thing. The lobby said it was a special £100 added tourney. So whose pocket was the £100 added to? Finished 10th myself, where is my remarkably insignificant prize for this astonishing feat. Please reply with an answer as to what happened otherwise I may start to think you are an astoundingly incompetent site who take it's customers for granted. Wouldn't want that now, would we?
    Posted by Shy_Ted
    You would normally pocket a quid for such a high finish Ted.!
  • edited July 2010
    It`s been two days now since the SPT Freeroll....and still no payout.....
  • edited July 2010
    EFG,

As I said, I am looking into it. You'll be getting your fiver soon. Payouts have been sent to Customer Care to manually apply to those who made the money.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • edited July 2010
    EFG, As I said, I am looking into it. You'll be getting your fiver soon. Payouts have been sent to Customer Care to manually apply to those who made the money. Thanks, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Cheers Dave...your a star.

My licks turned...a fiver :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Freeroll. : Cheers Dave...your a star. My licks turned...a fiver :)
    Posted by efgloser
    nice, maybe buy yourself a new vest.
  • edited July 2010
    Talking of freerolls, the Sunday evening ReBuy crashed at the first break. I had played it every night last week and that was the first time I had made it to the break! I usually get knocked out at 7:45 prompt. Happened again tonight

Anyway, that Sunday night tourney is still alive. It is appearing whenever I log into SkyPoker - it still has the same "this tourney is taking a 5 minute break" message that first appeared more than 24 hours ago

(Good job I went to bed last night instead of waiting for it to restart!)

Is someone going to shoot it? Put it out of its misery
  • edited July 2010
    hi quickfeet was in the tourney and its still froze whats happening to the win fund the thing keeps on popping back up its a pain in the backside if this were a primo or other thursday night b/h there would be outrage lol
  • edited July 2010
    hi quickfeet was in the tourney and its still froze whats happening to the win fund the thing keeps on popping back up its a pain in the backside if this were a primo or other thursday night b/h there would be outrage lol
    Posted by paparon
    It's like being stalked!
  • edited July 2010
    i know they said it would be gone this morning when chattng to customer servises last night and its still there
  • edited July 2010
    I suggest sending a PM to Sky_Rich who I am sure will look into it for you or pass it on to one of his colleagues to investigate further.
  • edited July 2010
    done that allready kiwini hes moving house and said will take a look at it when he comes back but it still doesnt stop last nights freeroll from popping up all the time its annoying

• edited July 2010
    done that allready kiwini hes moving house and said will take a look at it when he comes back but it still doesnt stop last nights freeroll from popping up all the time its annoying
    Posted by paparon
    Okies, hope you get it sorted soon........dread to think what the blind levels must be afetr all this time lol
  • edited July 2010
    logged out for an hour or so and the things still popping up this is not funny anymore sky get it sorted  lol
  • edited July 2010
    current blid level = 400000/800000!!!!!

having same problem with the flopping thing!
  • edited July 2010
    its tuesday morning and its still there
  • edited July 2010
    Hi guys,

Apologies for the problems with this tournament, we've had our tech guys on trying to get it closed, and this should now be done. We are investigating the cause.
    Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Lee
  • edited July 2010
    I assume as this freeroll crashed, the next freeroll will have the prizepool and anyones rebuys rolled into it?
  • edited July 2010
    i think all who were still left in got a share of money
  • edited July 2010
    Thank you for sorting this out Lee (and your techies)