You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

QUIZ! Guess the animal?

edited July 2010 in The Shed
Just gave my dog a 'denti-stick' its supposed to keep their teeth nice, and in the ingredients (i know im a saddo, i always read ingredients) it says 'meat and animal derivitives' so can anyone have a guess at what part of what animal/animals this food is derived from?

Sky Mod - I have had to delete a post from this thread due to inappropriate language used.  If it doesn't accept the word when you try and save a post then that word shouldn't be used even with asterix or gaps.  If unsure when making a post then please check the forum rules

Comments

• edited July 2010
     The obvious one would be bone marrow but it will also probably also contain ground down bone and muscle! If it is British it will just be general farm animals if its from certian parts of the world it could also contain horse or even donkey!
  • edited July 2010
    well i did all about K9 nutrition for my Canine Psychology & Behaviour courses and it can be meat blasted from the bones and all the parts that are unfit for human consumption like lungs, heart, kidneys etc.....
    Chickens usually the fav but I cant eat nuggets now! lol

ps, there is a dog food out there and one of the listed ingriedients is "bakery products"...always makes me think there putting in the odd donut or two! hahaha
  • edited July 2010

Should have posted this on a Friday.

Gareth would have the answer within minutes.

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: QUIZ! Guess the animal?:
    well i did all about K9 nutrition for my Canine Psychology & Behaviour courses and it can be meat blasted from the bones and all the parts that are unfit for human consumption like lungs, heart, kidneys etc..... Chickens usually the fav but I cant eat nuggets now! lol ps, there is a dog food out there and one of the listed ingriedients is "bakery products"...always makes me think there putting in the odd donut or two! hahaha
    Posted by BananaDog
    I think our Scottish friends would disagree with that... lol
  • edited July 2010
    there u go..noseybonk has anwered it....it is made from a haggis monster! lol
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: QUIZ! Guess the animal?:
    there u go..noseybonk has anwered it....it is made from a haggis monster! lol
    Posted by BananaDog
    So THATS what happened to Nessie
  • edited July 2010
    could be the dogs' dangly bits!
  • edited July 2010
    So Mr Mod what is wrong with the word s ubway as we cant type this in without a gap and I know their are many others . Just saying!
     Hope I dont get in trouble now for saying such a rude word! LOL