You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chatbox Conversation

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to Primo Chatbox Conversation:
whilst playing primo tonight i had an amusing dialogue in the chatbox with a cash expert who acted a wee bit superior which went like this.  i have changed his name to xxxxxxxxxxx but i look forward to seeing him in swansea. xxxxxxxxx       very constructive raise, your 1st tournament? aussie09          u can tell? xxxxxxxxx       if u can logically explain the benefits using poker theory of min raising in tournament poker be my guest aussie09           no idea aussie09          you? xxxxxxxxx       Lol ok forget it xxxxxxxxx       You don’t understand next hand dealt aussie09          was that it xxxxxxxxx       Ye lol :)   GL Long Term :) aussie09          ur funny xxxxxxxxx       Ye I do stand up comedy by Day aussie09          was that a min raise? xxxxxxxxx       Ermm, it was a bet? aussie09          looked good, u won xxxxxxxxx       TY :) next hand dealt aussie09          not good there tho, was that a min fold ? xxxxxxxxx       Joke's wearing thin no? aussie09          thought u were stand up  
Posted by aussie09
lol pls PM me who that was!

Comments