You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Home, sweet home!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat

Afternoon all.

So much to say & do, so little time.

I HAVE to thank everyone, now, for all the lovely comments to Claire & myself whilst we were in Vegas, & for all the "Welcome Home" Messages when we arrived home. I played Online on Saturday night, after arriving home in the afternoon (via a slight unscheduled diversion....) & was overwhelmed with the noise in the Chat-Box, Thank you very much.

I had another "unscheduled diversion" yesterday, I'm afraid, as a result of which I never got to bed last night. And today, I returned to my Day Job, for which there were some 400+ e-Mails awaiting reply, groan.

And if you have sent me a PM, please be patient, I WILL reply, but there are "just a few" that have piled up.

For now, I just popped on to say that I'll be playing the £2.20 TOTTY at 8.30 tonight - wiiiiiiiiiiiii!

And if I wake up in time - I am just off for a quick nap - I'll play the Monday Night Deepie, at 7.15, too.

Look forward to getting back in the swing - I've missed the TOTTY's, I really have.

By tomorrow, the sleep overdraft will have been paid off, & it's TOTTY night Tuesday & Wednesday, then down to Swansea on Friday & Saturday, & on Sunday, it's Brighton of all places.

I also hope to get a Blog up later today, or tomorrow - got lots of stuff to put down on paper. Some of it might even be interesting.

8.30 then, for the £2.20 TOTTY?

Comments