You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Joe Cole signs for Liverpool

edited July 2010 in The Football Corner
Hodgson working his magic already. Bargain of the summer so far, doubt it will be eclipsed. Roy's got a lot of work to do after the mess that was left from the previous regime but what a great 1st signing.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    OMG THIS HAS TILTED ME SO MUCH

WHY ARE CHELSEA MANAGMENT SO OFTEN INEPT AND BLIND

ararjghal wjr
    AW'lkhawr 

a hit
    ]
    [lasj gptajwtkp gjaw
    awr
    kpjawprgt aipjwg 
    a
    aw[awker [
    a

norrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

blooming aider

aw tlkjawkpt aw
    ert awpj thwakprgjt war
    tg 

Yossi costs money to sit on the bench and Joe Cole the legend goes for a free to a lesser team ffs arghghghghghghghghghghghghgh
  • edited July 2010
    Hodgson, The New SPECIAL ONE!!

Can't wait to get to Anfield with Fulham, sing 'You're Never Walk Alone' with them before the game, then with the 2500 Fulham travelling fans, sing, 'Stand up for THe Roy Hodgson', sends shivers down my spine already!!

We are always treated well at Liverpool when we stay over, dont carry the 'hoolie baggage' of the other london clubs, just hope its a saturday game to make a good weekend of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    he,ll be injured most of the season so wont make much difference just my opinion like :))
  • edited July 2010
    90K A WEEK FOR A CHELSEA SQUAD PLAYER WHOS INJURY PRONE. COULD BE THE NEW ROBBIE KEANE.
    DOES THIS MEAN GERRARDS OF AS THEY PLAY THE SAME ROLE
  • edited July 2010
    cracking news for Liverpool.

And Wilson from Rangers now.

• edited July 2010
    it's a great signing IMO. A great shout for the fantasy football team this year me thinks!