You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The BRUTAL world of poker

edited July 2010 in The Poker Clinic
first time writer, 1st of all, this isnt a rant,just wanted to share my bad luck story!lol

I saterlited into the 3k open on tuesday night, and went out 1st hand! shown below. what it doesnt show is that the other guy had ten jack. Im not annoyed or anything,it just confirms to me how fustrating this game can be!please note, i was in big blind when this hand was played. any thoughts?poses the question......evergone out of a torney on the 1st hand? please share
Poker Hand history for session 580785125 on 2010-07-20 18:24:29
Hand NumDateTotal PotMy CardsCommunity CardsStakeWinning Hand
2736409462010-07-20 20:01:364010.00
  • Q
  • Grayster88 won 4010.00 with a Straight to the Queen

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Hi Kerry,

Welcome to the forum... unlucky, difficult to say if you did much wrong without seeing the betting but I guess most of it went in on the turn? I've gone out of a tourney first hand before, I got excited with KJ on a J high flop and was completley crushed

Pete
  • edited July 2010
    Unlucky.
    It can indeed be a cruel game at times.
  • edited July 2010
    Any one see the classic video of the world series of poker, not sure of the year. Sammy Farha vs a guy called hudson, Sammy had Ace 10 vs pocket 10s flop ace, ace 10, both have house all the chips go in, and that was the first hand of a 10k buy in event sick game.
  • edited July 2010
    lol its so annoying i went all in with pocket 4s . i got called with 2 5 and this person hit a 5 shocking. i no it happens but it is very nasty sometimes. x