You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

odds on spukt swansea

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
after reading a thread and the comments on the odds on daveyzz winning the swansea leg... i was wondering if it were possible for sky to run a book on it?? like they did with the guys in vegas.... please get the suits to read this and  see if they can do it as i believe it would generate alot of interest and some fun banter in our forums!!!!

daveyzz - 7/1
dantb10 8/1

25/1 bar

(except swansfc who is 1000/1)

see you saturday

daz

Comments

• edited July 2010
    just looking at the field now.... my tips for final table are

1 - daveyzz
    2 - dantb10
    3 - gliterbabe
    4 - browndog
    5 - coxlboro
    6 - phil12uk
    7 - flashflush
    8 - ME (obviously)
    9 - richard orford - (hes on a good run)
  • edited July 2010

Dylan 12!

He's on home soil, and this week won his first flip for 6 months.

He's a ded cert!
  • edited July 2010
    home soil??? i play in aspers swansea every week... never seen him there...

know what you mean though...... dont think he is playing or i would av put him in !!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    +1

Im backing loufold if he's in! if not Dantb and to beat daveyzzz heads up for third time lucky!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to odds on spukt swansea:
    after reading a thread and the comments on the odds on daveyzz winning the swansea leg... i was wondering if it were possible for sky to run a book on it?? like they did with the guys in vegas.... please get the suits to read this and  see if they can do it as i believe it would generate alot of interest and some fun banter in our forums!!!! daveyzz - 7/1 dantb10 8/1 25/1 bar (except swansfc who is 1000/1) see you saturday daz
    Posted by bigflop1
    Your the worst bookie ever!! lol ... 7/1 and 8/1 in a field of 150 and a game that envolves alot of luck...

I do like the idea though, maybe a bit late now, we have asked this before and nothing ever gets done, could pick out a few "names" to bet on for the win or to final table.
  • edited July 2010
    good idea guys, let me see if i can make this happen. I'll forward it over to the rest of the team and let you know.

thanks!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: odds on spukt swansea:
    good idea guys, let me see if i can make this happen. I'll forward it over to the rest of the team and let you know. thanks!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    N1 rich gl with it
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Guys,

Bad news i'm afraid, we won't be running a book on individual players in the Swansea SPT leg. I won't bore you with the details but keep an out for future announcements as we may do something similar for the SPT grand final!

watch this space...
  • edited July 2010
    Bore us with the details!
  • edited July 2010
    Bore us with the details!
    Posted by Eyeman
    The possibility of collusion in a small field of players, with huge side bets on the winning player?
  • edited July 2010
    home soil??? i play in aspers swansea every week... never seen him there... know what you mean though...... dont think he is playing or i would av put him in !!!!!
    Posted by bigflop1
    In 2009 I used to play in Aspers at least 4/5 a month, normally in the Tuesday DS or Friday BH and at times the Sunday mtt as well. I have not played in Aspers since March 2010 - will be nice to meet you on friday, quite possible that we have shared a table in the past :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: odds on spukt swansea : In 2009 I used to play in Aspers at least 4/5 a month, normally in the Tuesday DS or Friday BH and at times the Sunday mtt as well. I have not played in Aspers since March 2010 - will be nice to meet you on friday, quite possible that we have shared a table in the past :)
    Posted by dylan12
    prob know eac other then dylan just didnt know your online name... sorry... i take it back.. it is your home turf then..
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: odds on spukt swansea : prob know eac other then dylan just didnt know your online name... sorry... i take it back.. it is your home turf then..
    Posted by bigflop1
    LOL.....his online name is soooooo different to his real name!

FYI......his real name is Richard Orford ..    :)))
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to odds on spukt swansea:
    after reading a thread and the comments on the odds on daveyzz winning the swansea leg... i was wondering if it were possible for sky to run a book on it?? like they did with the guys in vegas.... please get the suits to read this and  see if they can do it as i believe it would generate alot of interest and some fun banter in our forums!!!! daveyzz - 7/1 dantb10 8/1 25/1 bar (except swansfc who is 1000/1) see you saturday daz
    Posted by bigflop1
    hahahaha just 1000/1? the way im running/playing lately id be happy with odds of 50,000/1