You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

blantent cheating

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat

need some advise 

was watching the 4.20pm sat into tonites double stack

2 players on the final table when heads up together were telling each other there hands so they didnt knock each other out

can name them if you wish

sky customer service our lack off are allowing the worst offender to play in tonites double stack

hope hes on my table lol

but this is wrong and if sky dont stop it and punish the offenders then the sites a joke

ok other than that gl all

Please report any suspicious activity to Sky Customer Services so that they can investigate. Unfortunately nothing can be done via the community forum.

Thankyou, Moderator.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I was on final table and am fumming!!!!

Have contacted customer care but I wont hold my breath about anything being done.

But well said Sara x
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to blantent cheating:
      need some advise    was watching the 4.20pm sat into tonites double stack   2 players on the final table when heads up together were telling each other there hands so they didnt knock each other out can name them if you wish sky customer service our lack off are allowing the worst offender to play in tonites double stack hope hes on my table lol but this is wrong and if sky dont stop it and punish the offenders then the sites a joke ok other than that gl all
    Posted by sara36dd08
    If it was heads up (2 players left) did they both qualify, because i cannot understand what they were gaining by telling each other if only one qualified, were they just messin about at the end?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: blantent cheating:
    I was on final table and am fumming!!!! Have contacted customer care but I wont hold my breath about anything being done. But well said Sara x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    That's the best action to take, let CS look into it and decide what to do. It's a bad idea to name & shame here.

• edited July 2010
    In Response to blantent cheating : If it was heads up (2 players left) did they both qualify, because i cannot understand what they were gaining by telling each other if only one qualified, were they just messin about at the end?
    Posted by loonytoons
    hi loony no when i said heads up i ment only 2 left in hand

if they were big blind little blind and everyone ealse had folded then they told each other there hands before betting our folding
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to blantent cheating : If it was heads up (2 players left) did they both qualify, because i cannot understand what they were gaining by telling each other if only one qualified, were they just messin about at the end?
    Posted by loonytoons
    no loony there  were 5 of us and 3 got thro, so yes they were cheating.