You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ok heres another

edited July 2010 in Area 51
tonights tourney which i played   35 runners approx   down to bubble after 3 hours play    and heres what happened and YES all players at table said either fixed or what do expect  this is sky      i hold A9   opponent A3     flop is 599    he bets big   i go over top all in    he dwells then calls     he hits runner runner flush    the bad beats on the bubble go on and on an on    and i played to no way go out on bubble tonight     very very fishy    CAN U BLAME ME FOR BEING SUSPICIOUS   if you had the beats i get over last week on here you would be NO different

Comments

• edited July 2010

I will reply with a question, rather than the P word.

Why would they fix it against you imparticular?
  • edited July 2010
    Coco Shreddies.
  • edited July 2010
    Bore-offf if you really think that go play other sites it happens

Maybe you should start folding on bubble then you wont get a chance to be sucked out, although you miss a good opportunity to pick up chips at least you wont be moaning about bubbling instead why can i only min cash lol

You should be called bubblefish....

maybe your just on a bad run, as long as your playing correctly then dont change a thing and you will be due some luck but stop crying about it otherwise it affects your game and franky annoys people on here
  • edited July 2010
    never said it was fixed against me   just look at other posters to see that aint true and i certainly aint crying about it    how on earth can it annoy people    are they forced to read these articles or even enter area 51 if they dont want to    that baffles me     and as for coco shreddies comment   are you on drugs?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: ok heres another:
    I will reply with a question, rather than the P word. Why would they fix it against you imparticular?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    for the same reason they do it to me....because they know we are the best players on here obviously.....
  • edited July 2010
    never said it was fixed against me   just look at other posters to see that aint true and i certainly aint crying about it    how on earth can it annoy people    are they forced to read these articles or even enter area 51 if they dont want to    that baffles me     and as for coco shreddies comment   are you on drugs?
    Posted by bullyfish
    Golden Grahams.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: ok heres another : for the same reason they do it to me....because they know we are the best players on here obviously.....
    Posted by djblacke04
    Then the answer is to abviously loosen up and play like a super sh!t tilt donk fish like me!!

I promiseeeeeeeeeee you it doesn't work tho :(
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    LORDISH Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £76.44
    ail Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £22.00
      Your hole cards

DOHHHHHHH Raise  £1.20 £1.65 £65.98
    Pirate62 Fold     
    Stratos_67 Fold     
    willis69 Raise  £3.90 £5.55 £8.88
    LORDISH Fold     
    ail Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £13.50 £19.05 £52.48
    willis69 All-in  £8.88 £27.93 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  £1.92 £26.01 £54.40
    DOHHHHHHH Show

willis69 Show
    • Q
    • A

Flop

Turn

• A

River

willis69 Win Two Pairs, Aces and 9s £24.71  £24.71
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: ok heres another : Golden Grahams.
    Posted by emilyegg

PMSL !!!!!!  Go on Em lol.