You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Its the way i tell em

edited July 2010 in The Shed
A man walks into the vets and says my dogs has gone cross eyed, the vet picks up the dog, look at him and says, im sorry, in going to have to put him down, the man says, what just because hes cross eyed, the vet says, no, because hes too heavy.

A man walks into a bar with a steering wheel stuck between his legs, the bat tender sez, hey you got a steering wheel stuck between your legs, the man sez, i know, and its driving me nuts.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    A MAN TOURING THE WILD WEST ASKS A NATIVE INDIAN WHAT HIS WIFE ,S NAME IS . FIVE HORSES HE REPLIES, WHAT AN UNUSUAL NAME SAYS THE MAN WHAT DOES IT MEAN, THE INDIAN REPLIES FUXKING NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG
  • edited July 2010
    TOP TIP, IF YOUR CAMPING THIS SUMMER AND THE ATTRACTIVE YOUNG LADY IN THE NEXT TENT TELLS YOU THAT BECAUSE ITS SO HOT, SHE WILL BE SLEEPING WITH  HER FLAPS OPEN, ITS NOT NECASSARITY AN INVITATION TO CASSUAL SEX .... I APPEAR IN COURT NEXT MONDAY
  • edited July 2010

@, I`m putting my shoes on!``
  • edited July 2010
    NICE ONE CANDI  XXX
  • edited July 2010

In Response to Its the way i tell em:
    A man walks into the vets and says my dogs has gone cross eyed, the vet picks up the dog, look at him and says, im sorry, in going to have to put him down, the man says, what just because hes cross eyed, the vet says, no, because hes too heavy. A man walks into a bar with a steering wheel stuck between his legs, the bat tender sez, hey you got a steering wheel stuck between your legs, the man sez, i know, and its driving me nuts.
    Posted by acebarry10
    lol your so funny :o) ps, 1st joke my fav!
  • edited July 2010

A nose walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, I can't serve you. You're already off your face."