You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

buy in on the day

edited July 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour

Hi , i live local to swansea any chance you can buy in on the day???

Comments

• edited July 2010

Hi mate, No I don't think so.. maybe if they hadn't filled all the seats but I think they have now
  • edited July 2010
    hi mate.. just got back from swansea aspers now and the word is that there is going to be 5 seats to buy in direct.. dont take my word on that tho... only what iv heard 2night... id get down there early 2mrw if u live local.. get there by 11.30 and u may be ok
  • edited July 2010
    how many runners were there tonight mate?
  • edited July 2010
    i also heard the same last night when i was down there.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: buy in on the day:
    Posted by SwansFC
    is the buy in 110 pound
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: buy in on the day:
    Posted by SwansFC
    there were about 70 runners... i only went down cos i thought there would be a few sky players there.. i was going to treat it like a side event for tonight...

fact was though that there was only about 10 regulars i recognised and about 60 sky players... was a good night mate, you should have come down!!

i was doing ok until about 30 left when i lost half my stack with qq v aq ... on a queen high flop... turn k river 10 to give him str8...

then i was down to 4 bigs (600/1200) when i made a move with a2 hearts (i know its rubbish) but ian efffing parrs 74 hits a straight lol

see you later