You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

league stars :)

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
i get in to the league stars game every month and altho i do quite well, i never finish in the top 10 and really only play omaha, does anyone else think there should be 2 games of league stars 1 holdem 1 omaha and you can only enter 1 with the top 5 in each progressing to the deep stack?????

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to league stars :):
    i get in to the league stars game every month and altho i do quite well, i never finish in the top 10 and really only play omaha, does anyone else think there should be 2 games of league stars 1 holdem 1 omaha and you can only enter 1 with the top 5 in each progressing to the deep stack?????
    Posted by merivale02
    Should not any preliminary competition be in the same format? If you are struggling to make the top 10 in the league stars , how do you think you would do if you did qualify to the big one as that is hold em? Although i agree you have some merit in asking this question, i do feel that with the player pool being much lower in the omaha section, 5 from each would be very one sided?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: league stars :):
    In Response to league stars :) : Should not any preliminary competition be in the same format? If you are struggling to make the top 10 in the league stars , how do you think you would do if you did qualify to the big one as that is hold em? Although i agree you have some merit in asking this question, i do feel that with the player pool being much lower in the omaha section, 5 from each would be very one sided?
    Posted by loonytoons
    you have a valid point there :) mabe sky should look at creating a only omaha formated game for the growing community league players, there has 2 be a solution out there :)