You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Playing Sky Vegas When Drunk!!!!!!!

edited July 2010 in The Shed
Just wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

i went out last night and came home a little worse for wear and by account balance was around £80. i woke up this morning and as normal i was looking through my phone at pic's and videos as a clue of what i did last night when i came across the first video of mt recording my pc screen on cashino playing £4 a spin (i dont advise this with a br of £80). anyway 1 min in to this video it spins in 3 dice and i get 20 free spins. this ends up with me winning arount £500 pounds. i couldn't beleive it. the next spin after that it spins in 4 roulette wheels and it lands on X125 which is another £500. i was very close to falling out of bed. i rushed down stairs and turned on the computer and to my amazment my account balance is just over a grand.

Has anyone else had somthing like this happen Good or bad stories will do.

just thought i would share my luck with the world.

i think i'm about even now. lol

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Congratulations, now I know where all my Sky Vegas losses went lol.

Personally I'd Bank at least half of that before you go out tonight just incase you are tempted to tempt your luck again.

Steve
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Playing Sky Vegas When Drunk!!!!!!!:
    Congratulations, now I know where all my Sky Vegas losses went lol. Personally I'd Bank at least half of that before you go out tonight just incase you are tempted to tempt your luck again. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I dont know if its good/bad karma but earlier this week i had my bank card cloned and had £1000 taken from my account so it makes up for it. i have withdrawn all of it for now. just until i get my money back from the bank as i only had around grand in my bank so kinda need this to live on as i dont know how long it will take to get the money back. but yes  i wouldnt recommend on a reg basis it lol.

kind regards chris
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Playing Sky Vegas When Drunk!!!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Playing Sky Vegas When Drunk!!!!!!! : I dont know if its good/bad karma but earlier this week i had my bank card cloned and had £1000 taken from my account so it makes up for it. i have withdrawn all of it for now. just until i get my money back from the bank as i only had around grand in my bank so kinda need this to live on as i dont know how long it will take to get the money back. but yes  i wouldnt recommend on a reg basis it lol. kind regards chris
    Posted by craftycarp
    Had a similar problem last year, although mine was only £80, and I got the money back in a little under a week.  Hope they sort yours out that quickly.