You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

shark scope.. good or bad?

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
as a newbie I was chatting during a game to a player who commented on the stats of other players from sharkscope ... I eventually found out what he was talking about ... and wondered is it ok to use this information ?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    there are serveral other sites that do this also.
  • edited July 2010
    yes a lot of players can use it to there advantage. you can opt out so people cant see your stats if you want. I use it mainly to see how im doing and not so much other players but it can be useful at times. But bear in mind it isnt always acurate. I won £3,000 in a torny and it didnt show that on there lol. Also it dosnt show cash game stats only MTT and STTs
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: shark scope.. good or bad?:
    yes a lot of players can use it to there advantage. you can opt out so people cant see your stats if you want. I use it mainly to see how im doing and not so much other players but it can be useful at times. But bear in mind it isnt always acurate. I won £3,000 in a torny and it didnt show that on there lol. Also it dosnt show cash game stats only MTT and STTs
    Posted by Dazler
    Do you think it's easy to become 'stats obsessed'? I did until recently. During my 1st major big tourny downswing I hated seeing my 'graph' heading south! (and it lasted a long time). I've recently learned to take it less seriously.