You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just that feeling

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
HI guys,

Got my regional final for my poker league today so wont be on. Just want to say a quick thanks to everyone in the poker clinc, inparticular 2 players whos names i wont mention for giving me a little extra help by watching my play outwith hands i post.

Feel like im playing some very good poker, and hopfully can run deep. My best finnish in this is 17th so plan on going 16 better. :D

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Good luck tonight Don
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks mate just half an hour till i leave, absoulutley buzzing.
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    gl m8ty! let us know how u get on :o)
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Just that feeling:
    good luck m8
    Posted by donkeyplop
    goodluck fella :)
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks guys finnished 18th, short of my record by one.

Had one idiot on my table that just couldnt fold and kept sucking out, eventually ui managed to crush his J5 with 82 (on BB with check) 88J flop to leave him wounded. Someone else took the rest,

However my exit hand was just a load of confusion.

Im on BB blinds 500/1000 buggest stack only 22000 at this point so no one really feels comfortable. I look down at KQ and seen the shortstacj go all in for 1500 after one limper.

I decide i want to call see a flop and check down, no i have to raise a full blind over apparently. So i said in that case im all in. Opponent says no you cant string bert. So i put a third of my remaining stack in pretty Peeved i cant put the rest in.

So flop comes K high with 2 clubs, i shove putting other 2000 in, finnaly my bets allowed. Opponent called showing QJ high. J being a club the Q a spade.

Other opponent shows AdQc. I kind of feel ive sucked out here.

Turn and River both come clubs/ :'(

I case anyone asks why i only had 4000

I lost with 99 to 102
  • edited July 2010
    I forgot to add in the post above. I won all my Last Longer bets so left the day with £9 profit once all thats collected in just waiting on 2 of the guys getting paid and then thats in my pocket the other guy paid up his £3. Was going to have 3 or 4 more people but they wherent willing to try and last longer than me. :D