You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*FREE ROLL INFORMATION*

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Thought I might play the 12 o'clock free roll today, but all the free rolls have been removed. I'm  not that surprised because  they have been a right shamble's this week, I've spoken to live chat twice this week, and had no help whatsoever. Anyone know if they are returning, and if things might improve?

(edit - sky Rich)

I hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread. check here for all information regarding freerolls. I'll keep this updated with news as soon as i get it.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    They might have been taken off while they sort out the problems with them going down.
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Guys,

yes we had some problems last night with the re-buy freerolls. They are being worked on as we speak and we'll have them back in the lobby soon.

as a consolation we've but some £100 non rebuys up in the lobby.

go and check them out.

cheers guy.
  • edited July 2010
    ... actually they will be up in the lobby soon.

check back here for more info when i have it.
  • edited July 2010
    I understand that. It's quite frustrating when your going well in a tournament, and then it freezes, twice in a couple of day's. Trying to get an answer from chat help is even more frustrating, No 3 in the queue, waited 45 min's, then told nothing. Not good enough really , I love sky poker but I'm beginning to think that the community is it's greatest asset .  
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WHERE HAVE ALL THE FREE ROLLS GONE.:
    I understand that. It's quite frustrating when your going well in a tournament, and then it freezes, twice in a couple of day's. Trying to get an answer from chat help is even more frustrating, No 3 in the queue, waited 45 min's, then told nothing. Not good enough really , I love sky poker but I'm beginning to think that the community is it's greatest asset .  
    Posted by chirker

please accept my apologies about this, i fully understand it must be extremely frustrating for you. we're working to get them back up as soon as we can.

The £100 freerolls are live in the lobby now.

kind regards

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WHERE HAVE ALL THE FREE ROLLS GONE.:
    Hi Guys, yes we had some problems last night with the re-buy freerolls. They are being worked on as we speak and we'll have them back in the lobby soon. as a consolation we've but some £100 non rebuys up in the lobby. go and check them out. cheers guy.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thank's Rich, I do hope the £200 free roll-rebuy come's back, seemed to be quite popular (plus it was the only tournament I was cashing in).
  • edited July 2010
    I'm pretty certain they will - we just need to make sure the technical problems have been totally sorted first :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: *FREE ROLL INFORMATION*:
    I'm pretty certain they will - we just need to make sure the technical problems have been totally sorted first :)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Fair play Rich, my ranting is over now. just wanted some answers, didn't get no joy last night, but you have sorted it , thank's.
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks Rich for the Info
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks Rich

Shoot the re-buys and put the blessed things out of their misery.

Nice to see some proper freezeout freerolls scheduled once again ....shame I'm out and about today.
  • edited July 2010
    2 freeroll comps for today have disappeared or am  looking in the wrong place ?
  • edited July 2010
    2 freeroll comps for today have disappeared or am   looking in the wrong place ?
    Posted by JPW33
    Hi JP,

Just click the main tournaments tab and then the sub section Freerolls which is to the right hand side above the tournament lobby.

There are 2 today at 7pm and 11pm.

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: *FREE ROLL INFORMATION* : Hi JP, Just click the main tournaments tab and then the sub section Freerolls which is to the right hand side above the tournament lobby. There are 2 today at 7pm and 11pm. Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Hi Bernie,

Very strange as I was looking in the place you say as Ive entered these before. They were on there this morning but then disappeared !! Anyway they are back there now, thanks Bernie
  • edited July 2010
    Good to see the freezeout freerolls back as I never liked the rebuys.
  • edited July 2010
    Any chance of getting a freeroll at 12 noon as before?
  • edited July 2010
    Any chance of getting a freeroll at 12 noon as before?
    Posted by walesboy
    obviously not