You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash for Points

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Anyone able to tell me where it shows you how many points equate to the amount of cashback you get?

Also for his month I checked my account and my points total shows:

MTT points - 0
STT points - 12
Cash Points - 2041

Total league points - 2053.

But then Just on the same page it says Total points earned this month is 2799 pts.

How does that work?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Hey clio

I think you're getting confused between player points & league points. The points you listed above are the league points & these go toward qualifying for the league stars freeroll (or whatever it's called these days).

If you click on the my account tab in the top left of the screen it shows your poker points for the current month at the bottom of the page. Once you know how many poker points you've got if you click on the "more" tab in the top right of the screen & then go to poker promotions you'll find a link that shows you what cash reward you get for x amount of points. I've never managed any higher than 1000 points in a month which equates to £15 cash.
  • edited July 2010
    the first set of figures is for the league standings.

the second is your actual poker points which are used to calculate your bonus figure.
  • edited July 2010
    Cheers chaps.

Where is the table with the bonus amounts? IIRC it is £50 for 3000 so I'll prob blow a coupe hundo moving my points above that to secure my extra £20.

:-)