You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thanks to sky bernie

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
 well done bernie, for sorting the £200 rebuy freeroll out. cheers

Comments

• edited July 2010
    ...and Sky Adam!
  • edited July 2010

Now for the 3pm £250 gtd, 9pm £1k gtd and 10pm 1k gtd velocity! ;)

Freerollers get all the attention !! *Huff*

I will make a deal with the people in the office!

Guarentee the prize pool at £250 for tomorrows 3pm standard NLHE MTT

If there is ANY overlay in the tourny, I will personally make up the difference!
    For any money over the prize pool, eg, £255 in the PP - Sky give me a fiver!

Im soooooooo confident that this tourny ALWAYS gets the runners it needs to hit the PP!!!!

Just try it 1 time pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee we need a decent tourny in the afternoon!!

Btw, I fully expect a campaign on the forum to boycott this MTT if they take me up on the challenge, but I rekon I can run up 50 new runners myself!! so nerrrr

• edited July 2010

Ive just looked, last time I played it, it was £150 gtd, now it is 100!!

I mean come onnnnnnnnnnnn guys!

At least make it £200 gtd, and I will double any overlay!!!

Surely u r missing out as well as us (me).

Or are u trying to drive me to the cash tables earlier so I can spew sooner and u win more off me in rake than u wud from a tourny entery!!

Im on 't' ya !!!!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: thanks to sky bernie:
    Now for the 3pm £250 gtd, 9pm £1k gtd and 10pm 1k gtd velocity! ;) Freerollers get all the attention !! *Huff* I will make a deal with the people in the office! Guarentee the prize pool at £250 for tomorrows 3pm standard NLHE MTT If there is ANY overlay in the tourny, I will personally make up the difference! For any money over the prize pool, eg, £255 in the PP - Sky give me a fiver! Im soooooooo confident that this tourny ALWAYS gets the runners it needs to hit the PP!!!! Just try it 1 time pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee we need a decent tourny in the afternoon!! Btw, I fully expect a campaign on the forum to boycott this MTT if they take me up on the challenge, but I rekon I can run up 50 new runners myself!! so nerrrr
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I think that if you had left it as you picking up any overlay then they may have gone for it - but you geting any additional money over £250, errmm, I don't think they will go for that lol

Also, surely if you can drum up 50 runners, then do so, with additional runners to the tournament then the GTD could easily be increased, but if you manage to get 50 runners to play it for just 1 day then there is not much point. They could work out the average runners that play it each day over the week and that give them grounding for the amount of GTD to put up.

You know I play this tournament now and again and will keep on doing so whenever I have time, as you know the GTD thingy doesn't bother me but can unserstand why you want it. Gl in your negoriations m8 ;)
  • edited July 2010
    lol great idea dohhhh but the majority of us work!!!

how about do one at 6.30pm with a gurantee of £250, unfortunately i am not rolled like mr high roller jj so will not be able to do the same deal but would be nice to have an earliesh tourney with a good structure

whenever i go online from around 6.30 seems to be over 1k online so surely this will get numbers
  • edited July 2010

Haha I was only joking about the 50 runners, I could just pictre a campaign on the forum as soon as sky take me up on it

"Boycott the 3pm donkfest today and cost dohh a fortune"

But it's in everyones interest, I cud understand if the numbers had dropped, but the guarentees drop BEFORE the runners drop, not the other way round.

Just a tongue in cheek post really to illustrate my point, I dont understand why they have done in.

No doubt the "seasonal thing" will come up, but it's nonsense.

Just try it once plzzzz sky!

* Not today tho Im hungover

** Im not scrounging for an overlay, just a bigger and therefore better tourny.
  • edited July 2010
    Ha, ok Dohhh....

I'll send this over to Bernie for his consideration!
  • edited July 2010
    Right lads let the BOYCOTT begin,we is gonna bust ya dohhh ;o)