You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

same player hits all hands

edited July 2010 in Area 51
3rd tourney in a row entered and suprisingly out on bubble 3rd time running    same player could do no wrong throughout whole tourney  now you didnt here me say he was always gonna win it    didnt lose a hand that i saw and at least 25 were from behind     he done me with 45 against A5 4 handed     4 on the river     cards are no way biased of course and only come out as per the software   the times this player hit runner runner straights and flushes were a joke   and any player who saw it knew something was wrong    even he admitted it and thats the one winning it all     not having a go at the same ol rigged rubbish but this is all too common

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to same player hits all hands:
    3rd tourney in a row entered and suprisingly out on bubble 3rd time running    same player could do no wrong throughout whole tourney  now you didnt here me say he was always gonna win it    didnt lose a hand that i saw and at least 25 were from behind     he done me with 45 against A5 4 handed     4 on the river     cards are no way biased of course and only come out as per the software   the times this player hit runner runner straights and flushes were a joke   and any player who saw it knew something was wrong    even he admitted it and thats the one winning it all     not having a go at the same ol rigged rubbish but this is all too common
    Posted by bullyfish
    This kind of implies that you are having a go. it can only be TOO common if all is not as it should be. The guys just on a heater and when that happens it's great (provided your him and not you lol)

However luck is temporary so when it ends he's going to lose the lot if he get's it in behind so often
  • edited July 2010
    yawn your still here :o(
  • edited July 2010
    I hit the same every hand too. S****.
  • edited July 2010
    What do people get out of starting these topics???

Playing poker on Sky isn't compulsary. If I were that hacked off with Sky poker I wouldn't be wasting time whining about it in area 51, I'd be off enjoying myself somewhere else.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: same player hits all hands:
    What do people get out of starting these topics??? Playing poker on Sky isn't compulsary. If I were that hacked off with Sky poker I wouldn't be wasting time whining about it in area 51, I'd be off enjoying myself somewhere else.
    Posted by harding10
    LOL Harding, sadly we will never know...................
  • edited July 2010
    marvellous   you people rin area 51 reading and replying and moaning about people in here  PRICELESS   certainly not compuls to be in here    whole idea for area 51 to let off steam    absolutely PRICELESS   aint laughed so much in ages   brilliant    good reply acesover8s    as for young gun and egg   fabulous entertainment     please stay in area 51   PLEASE   LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    marvellous   you people rin area 51 reading and replying and moaning about people in here  PRICELESS   certainly not compuls to be in here    whole idea for area 51 to let off steam    absolutely PRICELESS   aint laughed so much in ages   brilliant    good reply acesover8s    as for young gun and egg   fabulous entertainment     please stay in area 51   PLEASE   LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL
    Posted by bullyfish
    I will make 2 points

1 You are just being ul bullyfish

2 Area 51 is here for the players who want to let off steam

If you guys wanna come in here to ridicule and belittle players who make posts like bullyfish has then would your time not be better spent trying to get this place removed off the forum? I tried on a recent thread to start a petition on this but the response i got was.........nowt.Now where were you guys then? eh? eh?
  • edited July 2010
    Alpen Muesli
    Posted by emilyegg
    COCO POPS if me kids like em they gotta be gd ;o)
  • edited July 2010
    I've noticed that is players have more than two numbers in their alias they hit the river more than anyone else.

And players who's alias rhymes with giraffe receive more pocket pairs.
  • edited July 2010

am rejoining as hiraffe 454545
  • edited July 2010
    am rejoining as hiraffe 454545
    Posted by djblacke04
    :O multiple accounts is against the rules!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: same player hits all hands : I will make 2 points 1 You are just being ul bullyfish 2 Area 51 is here for the players who want to let off steam If you guys wanna come in here to ridicule and belittle players who make posts like bullyfish has then would your time not be better spent trying to get this place removed off the forum? I tried on a recent thread to start a petition on this but the response i got was.........nowt.Now where were you guys then? eh? eh?
    Posted by dav1964
    tbf dav IF 'this place' wasnt here then all that would happen would be people posting their bad beats/whingeing/conspiracy theories in the 'clinic'/general chat sections,..which is where i post my 'whingeing',they then get moved here anyways..
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: same player hits all hands : I will make 2 points 1 You are just being ul bullyfish 2 Area 51 is here for the players who want to let off steam If you guys wanna come in here to ridicule and belittle players who make posts like bullyfish has then would your time not be better spent trying to get this place removed off the forum? I tried on a recent thread to start a petition on this but the response i got was.........nowt.Now where were you guys then? eh? eh?
    Posted by dav1964
    dav   u r a legend   couldnt of put it better myself    as you say  "where are they all now"   thing is they only happy when moaning about me   they think they wind me up but its all a laugh to me and i just try to put over MY honest opinion of what i see    all the best m8