You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Referees - have your say?

edited September 2009 in The Shed

Hi all  this debate for & against refs can be found in dtw's sports diary the poll will stay here as i was unable to move it

appologies  michael

Comments

• edited August 2009
    the ref was an absolute joke!  he stopped the game when 6foot 3 15 stone ballack fell over when there was nothing wrong with him

yet less than 3 minutes later he doesnt stop play after ballack smashes evra in the face with his forearm....

evra was also booked for one of the best tackles you will ever see this season, 

NEW SEASON..........SAME OLD PATHETIC JOKE REFS.....

the league would be better off if mickey mouse and donald duck were reffing the games
  • edited August 2009

don't think the guy in palace match will be ref much this season

• edited August 2009

this weekend pits man u  V arsenal which has a history so will be interesting to see how the ref handles this game i reckon there could be at least 6 yellow cards

• edited August 2009
    Referees sadly will always make genuine errors.

The biggest problem we'll have soon though is lack of players.

The alarming rate at which they fall to the floor leads me to think they must be very lite and with winter coming they are in real danger of blowing away.
  • edited September 2009

how will refs do this week i wonder
  • edited September 2009
    Refs do a good job IMO... how many times have you seen a player go down and you think "that was a freekick" which wasnt given, then you see the replay to see the ref was correct... They dont have the luxury of video replay and often have players stood in the way or are a long way away from the play... overall they do a great job, but they are only human.. well apart from the scary looking italian ref i think he is uncle fester
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Referee's DECISSION are they - - now in DTW'S SPORTS DIARY:
    Refs do a good job IMO... how many times have you seen a player go down and you think "that was a freekick" which wasnt given, then you see the replay to see the ref was correct... They dont have the luxury of video replay and often have players stood in the way or are a long way away from the play... overall they do a great job, but they are only human.. well apart from the scary looking italian ref i think he is uncle fester
    Posted by FlashFlush

hiya charles rich has just post simalar in dtw's sports diary where this debate is now continuing m8 but the poll will stay here i have just replied to it see if you like my idea for solution

cheers   dtw