You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Here is one for Atti... Sky Claire;)

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
HIIIII

Ok, just checked who is the PTP for this evening, and it looks like Lisa-Marie, but it has the alias as Lisa_Long, I think i am right in that Lisa-Marie,s alias was changed to Lisa_Marie?, actualy are we having a PTP later? could you tell us pretty please?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Here is one for Atti... Sky Claire;):
    HIIIII Ok, just checked who is the PTP for this evening, and it looks like Lisa-Marie, but it has the alias as Lisa_Long, I think i am right in that Lisa-Marie,s alias was changed to Lisa_Marie?, actualy are we having a PTP later? could you tell us pretty please?
    Posted by acebarry10
    HI Barry,

Yes there will be PTP this eve and the wonderful Lisa-Marie will be playing as "Lisa_Marie."

Make sure you ask her about what she's been up to today - and go easy on the girl, serious poker players are definitely not used to being up sooooo early ;-)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Here is one for Atti... Sky Claire;):
    In Response to Here is one for Atti... Sky Claire;) : HI Barry, Yes there will be PTP this eve and the wonderful Lisa-Marie will be playing as "Lisa_Marie." Make sure you ask her about what she's been up to today - and go easy on the girl, serious poker players are definitely not used to being up sooooo early ;-)
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Hi Ling

You can be sure I will enquire :), and thank you for getting back to me.