You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

So much to do & say, so little time......

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat

LOL Tikay, do you EVER get any rest?

Comments

• edited July 2010

Life's been a little hectic & "interesting" since Vegas, but hopefully the boxes are slowly getting ticked.

I have lots to tell you, a few apologies to make, some things to explain, & some terrific news, but once again, today, time is my enemy.

But I'll be back in harness tonight, & I'm regged for......

7pm - tikay Sleepie

7.30pm - Swansea SPT Reunion Freeroll.

8pm - Double Stack Main Event

8.30pm - Wednesday £5.50 TOTTY.

So, a nice quiet evening in prospect.......

See you later, & apologies for lack of chat if I'm 4-tabling.

And tomorrow? Lots of splodge & splurge to tell you about.
  • edited July 2010
    Good luck tonight relax and enjoy  ;)

• edited July 2010

So you don't fancy the 8.15pm deep stack then?....pffft. :)

Hope you enjoy your night's poker and you can get your lever back from TommyD......
  • edited July 2010
    TK did you get strat91 a t-shirt from vegas in the end? He was one one of the master cash shows with me while you were in vegas and you was on the phone, not sure if you remember but there was a contest whoever made the most won a t-shirt picked by you in vegas lol.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to So much to do & say, so little time......:
    Life's been a little hectic & "interesting" since Vegas, but hopefully the boxes are slowly getting ticked. I have lots to tell you, a few apologies to make, some things to explain, & some terrific news, but once again, today, time is my enemy. But I'll be back in harness tonight, & I'm regged for...... 7pm - tikay Sleepie 7.30pm - Swansea SPT Reunion Freeroll. 8pm - Double Stack Main Event 8.30pm - Wednesday £5.50 TOTTY. So, a nice quiet evening in prospect....... See you later, & apologies for lack of chat if I'm 4-tabling. And tomorrow? Lots of splodge & splurge to tell you about.
    Posted by Tikay10
    there is a half hour gap in between each event so you should be fine...

my bet is you dont have more than 2 tables open at any 1 time ;)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: So much to do & say, so little time......:
    TK did you get strat91 a t-shirt from vegas in the end? He was one one of the master cash shows with me while you were in vegas and you was on the phone, not sure if you remember but there was a contest whoever made the most won a t-shirt picked by you in vegas lol.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    why did u not throw off him train home like i requested lol
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: So much to do & say, so little time......:
    In Response to So much to do & say, so little time...... : there is a half hour gap in between each event so you should be fine... my bet is you dont have more than 2 tables open at any 1 time ;)
    Posted by bigflop1

Logical, very logical.

Welcome back Boss :o)
  • edited July 2010
    What are the names of those drugs you take TK, because they seem to be struttin their funky stuff ;~)
  • edited July 2010
    What has dis geezer been up to?-- It's not floppin Stevensons Rocket science, thats for sure!--mmmm-- interesting eh--- and we all know what else Tikay is interested in-- don't we lads?--eh--eh-- wink wink--nudge nudge--say no more!!