You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

power of the table leader...again.

edited July 2010 in Area 51
omg, please just go away

Comments

• edited July 2010
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    got2u2eh Small blind  50.00 50.00 1775.00
    MADFACE Big blind  100.00 150.00 7685.00
      Your hole cards

sheet_ot65 All-in  835.00 985.00 0.00
    philmenow All-in  1835.00 2820.00 0.00
    Tombola123 Fold     
    mindy91 All-in  1302.50 4122.50 0.00
    got2u2eh Fold     
    MADFACE Call  1735.00 5857.50 5950.00
    MADFACE Show
    • K
    • J

sheet_ot65 Show

philmenow Show

mindy91 Show
    • K

Flop

• Q
    • K

Turn

River

• Q

MADFACE Win Two Pairs, Kings and Queens 5857.50  11807.50
  • edited July 2010
    lol donkments.
  • edited July 2010

Jeez ho can KJ off be in such good shape in a 4 way all in?

4 people stack off without an ace between them?

What games do you play????
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: power of the table leader...again.:
    omg, please just go away
    Posted by SHANXTA
    lol,you clearly luv reading them....gives you something to moan about....just dont do it if you dont like it...
  • edited July 2010
    Jeez ho can KJ off be in such good shape in a 4 way all in? 4 people stack off without an ace between them? What games do you play????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    surely u mean,why does he think hes in such good shape with 3 all-in b4 him..chyte ones..
  • edited July 2010

lol, no thats not what I was asking.....

what game is it?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: power of the table leader...again. : surely u mean,why does he think hes in such good shape with 3 all-in b4 him..chyte ones..
    Posted by philmenow
    oh yeah,he noticed he was the table leader
  • edited July 2010
    lol, no thats not what I was asking..... what game is it?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
     it was a donkment,and was the 1st hand id played,....unable to deposit as me card is maxed out so just runnin down me points...totally expected wat i got
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: power of the table leader...again. :  it was a donkment,and was the 1st hand id played,....unable to deposit as me card is maxed out so just runnin down me points...totally expected wat i got
    Posted by philmenow
    from the above do u mean freeroll?

is so, please, please, just get a life mate,

oh, n sum1 move this to area 51 pls
  • edited July 2010
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • ybyb
    edited July 2010
    ffs some people should just give up on pokers.

and if you must post this cr*p can you not post it in strategy so that people who are after serious advice do not have the same misfortune of opening this thread as i did.

thanks
  • edited July 2010
    You know there's a place for posting bad beats etc... area 51, so it's really pathetic attention seeking by posting it here.
  • edited July 2010
    ffs some people should just give up on pokers. and if you must post this cr*p can you not post it in strategy so that people who are after serious advice do not have the same misfortune of opening this thread as i did. thanks
    Posted by yb
    Thanks for summing up my thoughts.
  • edited July 2010
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Posted by BlackFish3
    you wet urself again?
  • edited July 2010
    You know there's a place for posting bad beats etc... area 51, so it's really pathetic attention seeking by posting it here.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    and theres a place for 'people' like you,...primary school...
  • edited July 2010
    My god, you lot sound like kids, if you dont like the post then go away instead of trash talking the forum.
  • edited July 2010
    In these low level tournaments you will always get a high percentage of players who either don't understand the game, are just learning, or are in it for a gamble. Try sitting out for the first 2 levels as by then the majority will have either crashed or made a big stack. The one's with a big stack make good targets now as most of them will 'freeze' once they hit a good stack and go into protection mode. If your playing beneath your skill level you will have a huge advantage once it all settles down.

Alternatively get in the mix with them at the start and post your ''bad beat'' on here.
  • edited July 2010
    In these low level tournaments you will always get a high percentage of players who either don't understand the game, are just learning, or are in it for a gamble. Try sitting out for the first 2 levels as by then the majority will have either crashed or made a big stack. The one's with a big stack make good targets now as most of them will 'freeze' once they hit a good stack and go into protection mode. If your playing beneath your skill level you will have a huge advantage once it all settles down. Alternatively get in the mix with them at the start and post your ''bad beat'' on here.
    Posted by elsadog
    tbh,i know how bad these FR are,and had just folded all my mediocre holdings for about 10/15 mins,m8y goes all in with 33(i have him covered),and although i have 4 to follow figure this is a fair time to 'bang em in',in hindsight KJ calling wasnt the worst hand to call with(although i wouldnt be doing it),the K9 calling on the other hand was pretty bad imo.
  • edited July 2010

Unless you are very short stacked you should avoid multi-player pots even with AA. On the other hand if you are in dire straights then you should seek a multi-player pot with any two cards. Targeting this player is good strategy but you need to do it with position in mind. Short stacks are going to be taking chances throughout and you need to be aware of what they might do on every play. Nobody ever won a tournament in the first hour........ be patient.

• edited July 2010
    Unless you are very short stacked you should avoid multi-player pots even with AA. On the other hand if you are in dire straights then you should seek a multi-player pot with any two cards. Targeting this player is good strategy but you need to do it with position in mind. Short stacks are going to be taking chances throughout and you need to be aware of what they might do on every play. Nobody ever won a tournament in the first hour........ be patient.
    Posted by elsadog

We are all patients in Area51.....................NURSE!!!!!!