You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tight Passive, Loose Passive... No Way!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat

is anyone Loose Passive?

and therefore isn't the classification Aggressive/Passive superfluous?  maybe we really need a better way of determining the degree of aggression.

How about Tight Tyson through to Tight Sooty

Comments

• edited July 2010
    A loose passive player is someone who plays a lot of pots but rarely makes raises.
    It would be considered by many people to be the least successful way to play poker.
    I'm guilty of that style myself at times.
  • edited July 2010

They wind me up, and make me tilt buy ins away to tight passive players :)

How cool wud it be to play a loose agro player on sky?

Theres only 2 below nl100, and table selection means I shud avoid Tommy and Scotty!!

Are there any bad loose aggressive players on sky apart from me? :)
  • edited July 2010
    Aggressive limping is a dying art and appreciated by so few these days. I practice at every opportunity.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Tight Passive, Loose Passive... No Way!:
    They wind me up, and make me tilt buy ins away to tight passive players :) How cool wud it be to play a loose agro player on sky? Theres only 2 below nl100, and table selection means I shud avoid Tommy and Scotty!! Are there any bad loose aggressive players on sky apart from me? :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i'd fit into the terrible loose agressive mixed with a fair amount of even worse loose passive!!  and thats before i tilt....