You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dropping down stakes

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat

Can poker players drop down to play 2/4p blinds, that have previously been playing £1.50/£3.00 ? I recently observed a player playing 2/4p blinds and I know not so long ago he was playing much higher level. I have also spoken to this person at a live Sky event, were he was stating that he has played for 1k plus pots before. So it begs the question can players who on a regular basis play for £600 pots suddenly drop down to the micro stakes and play for £6 pots and still enjoy poker. I know for a fact at the micro stakes the standard is a lot lower and on many occasions shocking. This may be a case of been flat broke; due to this player is very loose and border line suicidal with his bankroll. Could players like Cowgomoo drop down to play 2/4p to build a bankroll back up again?

Ps I know Cowgomoo is a regular contributor on these topics, so it would be interesting to see their opinion on the subject. Also any other high stakes players too.

Comments