You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

whats with that £5 vegas bet?

edited July 2010 in The Shed
Whats the score with that bet £5 and £5 chips  .
can u just anything and they credit your sky poker account with £5 ?
such as stick a fiver on so called dead cert (lol) or red/black on the wheel and you get ur 5er back anyway?
 any info

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to whats with that £5 vegas bet?:
    Whats the score with that bet £5 and £5 chips  . can u just anything and they credit your sky poker account with £5 ? such as stick a fiver on so called dead cert (lol) or red/black on the wheel and you get ur 5er back anyway?  any info
    Posted by -JINKY-
    Hi Jinky,

Whereabouts did you see the offer? If you pop up a link I'll see if I can explain it fully for you. I *expect* it is a 'Stake £5, Get £5 credit to your account' kind of deal, but without seeing the specifics I might be barking up the wrong betting tree!

Thanks,
    Dave

• edited July 2010

I had an email, stake a 5r, get a 5r refunded within a week....

just a note to the office ppl, it was hidden in my trash for some reason?

neway, kool stuff sky! ty
  • edited July 2010
    The way I read it, once you have entered the code, you have to bet £5 at Sky Vegas before August 4th and they give you a £5 credit, so its a can't lose offer.

Dohhhhhhh, I think the reason your email is going into the junk box is you haven't got your mail seetings to allow mail from sky.com.
  • edited July 2010

Hey kiwi, all other emails from skybet/poker go straight in, TKO remainders, Cash 4p offers etc.

Ive had ANOTHER email today with another spend £5 get £5 refunded offer....

yet havent had the last £5r refunded yet....

ofc never gnna complain about anything that free, but hope it comes thru!!

and ty....again :)

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: whats with that £5 vegas bet?:
    Hey kiwi, all other emails from skybet/poker go straight in, TKO remainders, Cash 4p offers etc. Ive had ANOTHER email today with another spend £5 get £5 refunded offer.... yet havent had the last £5r refunded yet.... ofc never gnna complain about anything that free, but hope it comes thru!! and ty....again :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    If its the same one I had from Sky Vegas I got the £5 credited today.
  • edited July 2010
     this the e-mail i got

Click the button below, log in & enter the code S5G5 before midnight on the 4th August, stake £5 on Skyvegas.com and we'll reward you with £5 in free chips!

Free chips will be credited by Friday 6th of August, and must be played through once before withdrawal. Staking on mobile & live dealers games will not be counted, free chips will expire one week after crediting.