You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

just an idea....

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
I think what i'm about to suggest has been discussed before as far as i can remember, but seein as nothin has come of it i thought i'd bring it up again. 

Does anyone like the idea of creating and joining teams??? so as well as earning league points for themself, players would earn points for their team? obviously by playin on the site people make friends and so often rail and support each other in tournies.  Could for example say max 10 players in each team. I think having teams would be fun! 

any thoughts or suggestions???

Comments

• edited July 2010
    You've missed it. It has already been done a few months ago.
  • edited July 2010

shouldnt be that hard to implement, make ya team, invite ya mates, merenovice can sort out the tables n that!

• edited July 2010
    ok in my team ill have chirpychip, boonicon, beaneh, browndog, offshoot, ljb, sam and anything other cash reg who wants to join.

we win. no need to waste meres time with making a table.

wheres our prize?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: just an idea....:
    ok in my team ill have chirpychip, boonicon, beaneh, browndog, offshoot, ljb, sam and anything other cash reg who wants to join. we win. no need to waste meres time with making a table. wheres our prize?
    Posted by scotty77

What? a sort of ''Dream Team'' yeah that might work , or has that been tried before too?

Look in the tournament section and get your name down for the regional teams thing Kiewoods.
  • edited July 2010
    dont count ya chickens just yet, il have harvey, persuade him to play n we'l dominate.

top prize is one of them card marker things that DP was on about last week :D
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: just an idea.... : What? a sort of ''Dream Team'' yeah that might work , or has that been tried before too? Look in the tournament section and get your name down for the regional teams thing Kiewoods.
    Posted by elsadog
    Cheers elsa il have a butchers.

by the way i backed u to win the primo from the start last week, well done
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: just an idea.... : Cheers elsa il have a butchers. by the way i backed u to win the primo from the start last week, well done
    Posted by kiewoods
    Wow!  you knew a lot more than me then :o)    Cheers
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: just an idea.... : What? a sort of ''Dream Team'' yeah that might work , or has that been tried before too? Look in the tournament section and get your name down for the regional teams thing Kiewoods.
    Posted by elsadog
    Yes, I was in it, along with all the other total players and top cash players.

I decided to leave, and take them on, so formed a team of free-rollers and low stakes regs.

.....We won the competition, in stylllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dream team??? lol!