You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Roll up, Roll up, its the Orfordable deepstack

Hi all

This is a 10 handed tournament, it costs just £3.30 to play, for that you get a 5K starting chipstack, an 12 minute blinds, brillo structure.

Good luck all.

To register for this, please click here (Goes directly to Sky Poker lobby), thank you.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Roll up, Roll up, its the Orfordable deepstack:
    Hi all This is a 10 handed tournament, it costs just £3.30 to play, for that you get a 5K starting chipstack, an 12 minute blinds, brillo structure. Good luck all. To register for this, please click here (Goes directly to Sky Poker lobby), thank you.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Morning Baz.
    I'm in Tonight just to get the numbers back up.

You never know, I might even take it down (as long as I don't get dealt KK again) They seem to get me into so much trouble in the 10 handed structure.

Anyway Guys and Girls. COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!!!!!!!! LOL

Mmmmmm! I Wonder whether that Bornablouse will be in Tonight? Hee Hee.
  • edited July 2010
    I would like to play this tourney, but sadly the numbers having been dying fast. Well that and it's the last of the league games tonight so I'll give this a miss.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Roll up, Roll up, its the Orfordable deepstack:
    I would like to play this tourney, but sadly he numbers having been dying fast. Well that and it's the last of the league games tonight so I'll give this a miss.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Yes - Very Best of Luck with the League Tonight Dude - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    I would like to play this tourney, but sadly he numbers having been dying fast. Well that and it's the last of the league games tonight so I'll give this a miss.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    All of this dude m8 + i think the £2.20 deepstack at 7.15 offers far better value as a deepy anyway.

PS best of luck for 2nite
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Roll up, Roll up, its the Orfordable deepstack : All of this dude m8 + i think the £2.20 deepstack at 7.15 offers far better value as a deepy anyway. PS best of luck for 2nite
    Posted by dav1964
    Tbh I started off playing the deepstack format on pure 10-seaters which were the £3.30 ones but since moving over to 6-handed I find it a lot better, firstly as it almost always gets 30+ meaning a nice top 5 pay-out plus, and secondly it is easier to play an aggressive shoving stack with less players to get through lol.

Also with the great work done by Trev and Bladey on the league it looks like a good solid base is being built which the 10-seater hasn't managed to achieve just yet.
  • edited July 2010
    Maybe we ought to throw in one or two of the orfordables into the league?? (Maybe if we run one in Sep)

Baz, maybe you would get more runners for these if you played in a few of them yourself? Not many people are willing to play tournys where the people pushing them don't play in them. (Just a thought)

Best of luck tonight Dude although tbh I intend to take down the 7.15 and shoot up the table!!
  • edited July 2010
    Maybe we ought to throw in one or two of the orfordables into the league?? (Maybe if we run one in Sep) Baz, maybe you would get more runners for these if you played in a few of them yourself? Not many people are willing to play tournys where the people pushing them don't play in them. (Just a thought) Best of luck tonight Dude although tbh I intend to take down the 7.15 and shoot up the table!!
    Posted by bornablade
    YEAH FAIR POINT ABOUT GETTIN THE ORFORDABLE BACK IN THE LIMELIGHT.MAYBE RUN A SEPARATE 'ORFORDABLE LEAGUE' ON A SATURDAY AND SUNDAY PERHAPS?