You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DONKFEST!!! Mastercash Grind TONIGHT!!

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to DONKFEST!!!:
THE TIME   -    8pm, sat 31st July THE PLACE -    MasterCash, The GRIND THE SALE   -    There is ONLY ONE Hitman Harvey DONKFEST! Join in, be fun 10% of any winnings to Charity, [am always over-ambitious], CAN YOU promise the same? It Feels great, [ask Mohican] Sky Poker, in their Infinite [lol] Wisdom, have asked me into their studio to do 'The Grind', the Krazy fools!! I shall be representing Fulham FC in this challenge, will we stay up? will we go down? who knows? But as my generation used to sing on the terraces:- "Come and have a Go if you fink ur Hard enuf"!!!  LOL Can't wear mi FULHAM top, logo issues, and wont dress up like Jonny Pantsil as i did for the Final, BUT stick ya footie tops on, log in & crack on!! If ya take mi money, will you do 10% as well?? ps, NO Everton away tops please, as officials are worried over colour clash issues!! GOOD LUCK ALL, Let's get it on!!
Posted by HITMAN_RV
Good Luck Saturdy

Great stuff 10% to charity top man i hope you run good !!!!

I hope more people take you up on this offer

I for one shall be there to rail you all the way 

monkey123

Comments

• edited July 2010
    THE TIME   -    8pm, sat 31st July
    THE PLACE -    MasterCash, The GRIND
    THE SALE   -    There is ONLY ONE Hitman Harvey DONKFEST!

Join in, be fun

10% of any winnings to Charity, [am always over-ambitious],
    CAN YOU promise the same? It Feels great, [ask Mohican]

Sky Poker, in their Infinite [lol] Wisdom, have asked me into their studio to do 'The Grind', the Krazy fools!!

I shall be representing Fulham FC in this challenge, will we stay up? will we go down? who knows?
    But as my generation used to sing on the terraces:-

"Come and have a Go if you fink ur Hard enuf"!!!  LOL

Can't wear mi FULHAM top, logo issues, and wont dress up like Jonny Pantsil as i did for the Final, was  fully 'blacked' up lol!!

BUT stick ya footie tops on, log in & crack on!! If ya take mi money, will you do 10% as well??

ps, NO Everton away tops please, as officials are worried over colour clash issues!!

GOOD LUCK ALL, Let's get it on!!
  • edited July 2010
    Gl to you on THE GRIND mate and a great gesture by you.Hope you win loads cos that will mean a good day for the charity.Once again the best of luck,dav
  • edited July 2010
    Quality gesture, from a Top Bloke. Look forward to watching you on the show and railing.
  • edited July 2010
    we can do a televised flip if you want sir :)
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DONKFEST!!!:
    we can do a televised flip if you want sir :)
    Posted by scotty77
    LOL, ledge, sounds good!! We may have got off on the wrong foot the other nite, no offence! bottle of wine may have been to blame, & mischevious banter, Good Luck

ps thanks all!! gonna get some cash practice in tonight, need it lol, so LOOK OUT WORLD!!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DONKFEST!!! : LOL, ledge, sounds good!! We may have got off on the wrong foot the other nite, no offence! bottle of wine may have been to blame, & mischevious banter, Good Luck ps thanks all!! gonna get some cash practice in tonight, need it lol, so LOOK OUT WORLD!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

nah probably not no one likes scotty. he's a lucky fish
  • edited July 2010
    pps, must thank Mohican for the charity idea, inspired sir!!
    See his "10% to charity thread" explains all.
    That'l teach me to get drunk & talk to strangers lol!!
  • edited July 2010

Gr8 stuff Dave will be playing tomorrow, been wrecked from the night before for the last few saturdays, so been off mastercash.

What levels r u planning on playing?

See u alot on 50/100nl, go with 50!!!

Enjoy it.
  • edited July 2010

Nice one RV great gesture mate!!

if i'm not out on the wrongbows will be railing ya and trying
    to join ya table and will also do the 10 percent charity bit with ya!!

Good luck mate 

• edited July 2010
    Gr8 stuff Dave will be playing tomorrow, been wrecked from the night before for the last few saturdays, so been off mastercash. What levels r u planning on playing? See u alot on 50/100nl, go with 50!!! Enjoy it.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Will only play you on the 4p/8p table u Nutter!!! lol
    pretty new to cash really JJ, so u couldna seen me to much , if so, just tryin it out!
    Been gettin lotsa help tho, scotty77 been helpin me with bet-sizin & tilt control, lol

Will prob do a bit of 25/50nl, maybe higher if i run good, also do a bit lower as well, cause i got loads of new 'friends' who want to play me, so i must be getin real good now! Hitmum 's given me some extra pocket money, so i should be able to cover everyone's bit of action!! lol

Good luck, see you in The Arena

Show no Mercy

The Hitman
  • edited July 2010

Nice one Hitman, have fun and good luck!

Please wear the pink suit!

Hoggers

• edited July 2010
    This could be show of the series! Good luck, Hitman, and great gesture.

WE WANT THE PINK SUIT

Come on don't let us down :)

• edited July 2010
    This could be show of the series! Good luck, Hitman, and great gesture. WE WANT THE PINK SUIT Come on don't let us down :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk

How did you know he was blind?!

'He told me so!'

Do you have a lysenze fooor zis muuunkey??
  • edited July 2010
    KAAAAATOOOOOOOOO

not now!
  • edited July 2010
    I thought you said yer dewg did not bite!
  • edited July 2010
    You do not understand the power potential of The Pink Suit, Earth People!!
    If it was to be seen on your primitive 'TV', it would have dire consequeces for your Earth females.
    It could be like a nuclear BOOOMB, going off in your front rooms and Human Female hearts!
    Only Earth man Maxally understands the Power!

Beware the Moon, and stick to the Path!!!
  • edited July 2010
    LOL, as mental as a mental thing.
  • edited July 2010
    You do not understand the power potential of The Pink Suit, Earth People!! If it was to be seen on your primitive 'TV', it would have dire consequeces for your Earth females. It could be like a nuclear BOOOMB, going off in your front rooms and Human Female hearts! Only Earth man Maxally understands the Power! Beware the Moon, and stick to the Path!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    With ya man!! :)

Good luck on the show matey.....keep off them Omaha tables :)))))
  • edited July 2010

Thanks for the good wishes All!!

Keep the Peter Sellers gags coming!!

"Finally, in conclusion, let me say just this."

Today, Shall be a PINK Day!!!!