You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

daytime deepy

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
hi all firstly ty sky and oyyyyyyyy and previous posts for it come and join me im in

31.7,2010 time 14.20

1 lucky77777

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Didnt know it was starting 2mos,but im away at the in-laws this weekend but will join you all on monday,dav
  • edited July 2010

Im sure i saw a post from the OP the other day about how they were leaving skypoker and never coming back?

...Im glad the 2 day break helped :/
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: daytime deepy:
     Im sure i saw a post from the OP the other day about how they were leaving skypoker and never coming back? ...Im glad the 2 day break helped :/
    Posted by Norbit
    I seem to remember a post from you yesterday that you couldnt see a tounge in cheek remark made by me as a JOKE on a thread in the poker clinic (huuummes one)

Am i supposed to see the funny side of yours

dav
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: daytime deepy : I seem to remember a post from you yesterday that you couldnt see a tounge in cheek remark made by me as a JOKE on a thread in the poker clinic (huuummes one) Am i supposed to see the funny side of yours dav
    Posted by dav1964
    Oh i saw that, i just forgot to reply..

...your hilarious! that ok?

i wasnt trying to be funny in this thread tho.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: daytime deepy : Oh i saw that, i just forgot to reply.. ...your hilarious! that ok? i wasnt trying to be funny in this thread tho.
    Posted by Norbit
    Ty m8y ave a good one 2mos

PS i did chuckle a little tho when i read this
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    right ok i will deregister for tomoz afternoon here i come pstars call this a good community yeah right stuff u all
  • edited July 2010
    lucky--don't let a couple of silly remarks get you down---flops sake!--they is avin a larf mate--please play tomoro--just for me-- I is your mate--innit
  • edited July 2010
    Just watch it you lot--or you will incur the wrath of a NUTTER!!--- And I don't think I need to remind you of what that means--- suffice to say--- swim bladder!!!---RIGHT!!!
  • edited July 2010
    Got the name for the Oy Deepstack...its just came to me now

The OyNutter Flopwit Flapper, Daytime Stacker.
  • edited July 2010
    lucky--don't let a couple of silly remarks get you down---flops sake!--they is avin a larf mate--please play tomoro--just for me-- I is your mate--innit
    Posted by oynutter
    just for u then m8ty and i dont care about any others just my true cyber skypoker  buddies
  • edited July 2010
    Got the name for the Oy Deepstack...its just came to me now The OyNutter Flopwit Flapper, Daytime Stacker.
    Posted by emilyegg
    erm wrong thread egg
  • edited July 2010

lmao!!

1.40 am - "here i come pstars call this a good community yeah right stuff u all"

10.46am - "just for u then m8ty and i dont care about any others just my true cyber skypoker  buddies "

That was even shorter than the first one!!

...Btw plzzzz don't say it again in response to my post, coz you only have 3 hours and 25 minutes to declare you're leaving the site, and announce your return again....

.....That would be cutting it fine, even for you! ;) lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the above is all just a joke btw! - although it loses comedy value when I have to explain that, but the alternative aint worth the hastle :) - enjoy the game alll xxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: daytime deepy : erm wrong thread egg
    Posted by lucky77777
    You still here lol ;0)
  • edited July 2010
    Got the name for the Oy Deepstack...its just came to me now The OyNutter Flopwit Flapper, Daytime Stacker.
    Posted by emilyegg

Love it Emilyegg, but, If you added the word Fantastic at the front you could have the Fantastic OyNutter Flopwit Flapper, Daytime Stacker or...

F OFF DS   (how ironic)

• edited July 2010
    Now that IS clever. Thread Closed. LOL.
  • edited July 2010
    lmao!! 1.40 am - "here i come pstars call this a good community yeah right stuff u all" 10.46am - "just for u then m8ty and i dont care about any others just my true cyber skypoker  buddies " That was even shorter than the first one!! ...Btw plzzzz don't say it again in response to my post, coz you only have 3 hours and 25 minutes to declare you're leaving the site, and announce your return again.... .....That would be cutting it fine, even for you! ;) lol ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All the above is all just a joke btw! - although it loses comedy value when I have to explain that, but the alternative aint worth the hastle :) - enjoy the game alll xxxxxxxxxxx
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    even shorter dohhhh stuff u
  • edited August 2010

looooooool,

so just to clarify is Lucky currently in love with skypoker, arranging various forum things, or, claiming chip dumping in these deep stacks, calling skypoker bent/fixed and threatening never to return again?

u know what, i'm off 2bed now anyway, i'm sure it'll change again by the morning