You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Deepstack today at 2.20 for £2.20

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat

That is all!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I logged into the forum this morning hoping to do a quick search for deep stack tips and wanting to get into a few only to find a thread of players rallying to get a day time tournament going, perfect, I'll be there! :)
  • edited July 2010
    i`ll be there if i can get rid off 6 kids, only 2 are mine honest,
  • edited July 2010

When they do the live shows, they advertise the 4 feature tournaments, and say there is one of each every hour on the hour (or 15/30/45 past the hour)?

Is this not troooooooooo? I switch off when they go to that bit (mentally), as Ive heard it so many times before, but maybe it has changed?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Deepstack today at 2.20 for £2.20:
    When they do the live shows, they advertise the 4 feature tournaments, and say there is one of each every hour on the hour (or 15/30/45 past the hour)? Is this not troooooooooo? I switch off when they go to that bit (mentally), as Ive heard it so many times before, but maybe it has changed?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH[/QUOTE

They haven't been running so often for a long while now as far as I've noticed, I guess the ad just never got around to being updated, this day time one was  just added in from today. Sign up! :)

• edited July 2010
    I would play this, but I'm not around during the day today
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Deepstack today at 2.20 for £2.20:
    When they do the live shows, they advertise the 4 feature tournaments, and say there is one of each every hour on the hour (or 15/30/45 past the hour)? Is this not troooooooooo? I switch off when they go to that bit (mentally), as Ive heard it so many times before, but maybe it has changed?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Good spot JJ.

By chance, I noticed it yesterday afternoon, & wrote to the powers that be to make them aware. We should not give false messages on 865.

FWIW, the way we deliver these sort of Messages in Live Shows will be pepped up & improved in the very near future.
  • edited July 2010

I'm in for abit of a warm up before getting on the grind - gonna play a 4 quid PLO table at the same time, anyone fancy joining me?