You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Play your mates table?

edited August 2010 in Community Suggestions
I'd like to see an option to set up your own table and invite your mates in online for a private poker game. Who ever sets the private table up chooses the type of game......e.g tournament/cash/raise limits etc then give your mates the table password and away you go. A voice channel for players of the table to chat to each other would be a nice touch too.

I think it would prove popular with groups of friends or groups. Should generate a few new players for Skypoker and maybe a few new players to poker in general.

If anyone knows a site that already does this I'd be grateful for the info.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I'd definately second that too, that would be a great idea and it would put sky poker well above the other poker sites, i wouldn't have thought it would be too hard to set up either for somebody with the know how.
  • edited August 2010
    Hi Guys,

thanks for your posts on this subject. private tournaments are actually already on our list of developments and will be coming soon.

Unfortunately at this stage i can't be too specific with dates (as everything is subject to change) but an arrival time before Christmas looks likely.

More news and announcements when we have the information.

cheers