You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tonights spt

edited August 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour
just confused there is a player reg. tonight who is already in the final?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to tonights spt:
    just confused there is a player reg. tonight who is already in the final?
    Posted by sandman290
    Hi Sandman,

You can buy-in if you want to guarantee your place, but some people will do this then try to qualify. If they get to later stages they might de-register thereby saving the £220 buy-in.

I myself have bought in directly, as my wife is away in New York that week and i wanted to make sure i was in the tourney, but i also took the view that at 1 in 10 to qualify through the semi, you could very easily spend most of the buy-in trying to get there, just my take on it, not everyone will agree with me but that's my reason.

col
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: tonights spt:
    In Response to tonights spt : Hi Sandman, You can buy-in if you want to guarantee your place, but some people will do this then try to qualify. If they get to later stages they might de-register thereby saving the £220 buy-in. I myself have bought in directly, as my wife is away in New York that week and i wanted to make sure i was in the tourney, but i also took the view that at 1 in 10 to qualify through the semi, you could very easily spend most of the buy-in trying to get there, just my take on it, not everyone will agree with me but that's my reason. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    no probs m8 didnt notice ur name some one else was just curios   hope to c u in notts
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: tonights spt:
    In Response to Re: tonights spt : no probs m8 didnt notice ur name some one else was just curios   hope to c u in notts
    Posted by sandman290
    None taken, i just wanted to give my reasons for direct buy-in. I won't be playing any semis.