You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freeroll re-buy and add-on.

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
I played the freeroll yesterday and at the break thought I would add-on the 6000 chips for 50p as stated in the lobby.

However when I clicked on the add-on button it wanted to take £1 for the 6000 chips. I didn't take the add-on .

Is this "false advertising" as the lobby said 50p??

Steve

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Yep, I've just had a look at the freerolls for today and they all say £0.50 rebuy and add-ons in both the tournament description and tournament lobby EXCEPT the Evening one at 19:00 which says; "£500 GTD Evening Kick Off Freeroll, part of the daily August Freeroll Festival, unlimited Rebuys available for purchase until the end of the first break, plus one 6000 chip Addon during the break for £0.50."

but the tournament lobby says;

Addons (0)
    1 @ £1 for 6000 chips
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Freeroll re-buy and add-on.:
    Yep, I've just had a look at the freerolls for today and they all say £0.50 rebuy and add-ons in both the tournament description and tournament lobby EXCEPT the Evening one at 19:00 which says; " £500 GTD Evening Kick Off Freeroll , part of the daily August Freeroll Festival, unlimited Rebuys available for purchase until the end of the first break, plus one  6000 chip Addon  during the break for £0.50 . " but the tournament lobby says; Addons  (0) 1 @ £1 for 6000 chips
    Posted by Kevilfish
    Hi There,

The rebuys and addons in the 7pm Freeroll are priced at £1 each, as displayed in the lobby panel and the rebuy/addon section of the poker tables.

It was a clerical error which caused conflicting info to be displayed in the description vs the panel, this has now been corrected, thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the confusion.

Kind Regards

Adam