You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

JULY DYM CHALLENGE WINNER!!!

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
..And after rigorous checks and confirmations by Sky_Jack... The winner is...

STUPENDOUS!!!

Stupendous by name.. Stupendous by nature with 19 back to back DYM wins!! Very well done and congratulations. You have now been entered into the SPT final in Nottingham!!

Coming a close second was Finico who wins some Sky Poker Goodies (Look out for a PM from Sky_Claire)

WELL DONE EVERYONE and thank you for your support!!!

xxLM

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Well Done Stup

And thanks Lisa for setting that up, it was great fun and added a bit of spice to the DYMs 
  • edited August 2010
    Congratulations Stupendous, what an excellent result, and well done too to Finico for coming second.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: JULY DYM CHALLENGE WINNER!!!:
    Well Done Stup And thanks Lisa for setting that up, it was great fun and added a bit of spice to the DYMs 
    Posted by JockBMW

My pleasure!! I really enjoyed it! I just tracked down (For 'tracked down' see 'table stalked') Stupendous to tell him and guess where I found him?  On a DYM!! Lovely player and very well deserved!
  • edited August 2010
    Well done! 19 will be tough to beat. Enjoy your prize!

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: JULY DYM CHALLENGE WINNER!!! : My pleasure!! I really enjoyed it! I just tracked down (For 'tracked down' see 'table stalked') Stupendous to tell him and guess where I found him?  On a DYM!! Lovely player and very well deserved!
    Posted by Lisa_Marie
    Thanks Lisa Marie and everyone else for their comments. It was a great surprise to be playing this morning and Lisa Marie popping up on my chat screen lol. I am really excited now and need to start practicing my Holdem again as all my wins were on Omaha which like a lot of people i got into by mistake. Any tips from all you experts will be greatly appreciated :). Thanks again to Sky and to all my DYM buddies with whom I've got know a lot more this month, in patricular to Darntootin, Kellymj and Merivale02 with whom I have enjoyed many a game and a good ol natter. I know I shall be in awe of all the great players there in Nottingham but cannot wait to meet everyone and hopefully gain a lot from the overall experience.

Stu(STUPENDOUS)
  • edited August 2010
    Very well played Stu, enjoy the prize!!
  • edited August 2010
    Congratulations Stu, you deserve it mate!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: JULY DYM CHALLENGE WINNER!!! : Thanks Lisa Marie and everyone else for their comments. It was a great surprise to be playing this morning and Lisa Marie popping up on my chat screen lol. I am really excited now and need to start practicing my Holdem again as all my wins were on Omaha which like a lot of people i got into by mistake. Any tips from all you experts will be greatly appreciated :). Thanks again to Sky and to all my DYM buddies with whom I've got know a lot more this month, in patricular to Darntootin, Kellymj and Merivale02 with whom I have enjoyed many a game and a good ol natter. I know I shall be in awe of all the great players there in Nottingham but cannot wait to meet everyone and hopefully gain a lot from the overall experience. Stu(STUPENDOUS)
    Posted by STUPENDOUS
    congrates 2 my mucca, hope you destroy nottingham :) good luck :)
  • edited August 2010
    Due to a lack of 'Sky Poker Goodies' Finico had been entered into this weeks Primo as second prize.. I bet he really wanted that Stress ball too ;)
  • edited August 2010
    well played stu.
    have you seen the time lml,get ta bed.!!
  • edited August 2010
    Lol. POT. KETTLE. BLACK!! x