You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how to get paid.

edited August 2010 in The Poker Clinic
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
carlread04 Small blind  25.00 25.00 1615.00
USA Big blind  50.00 75.00 2585.00
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

baffled Fold     
fixit Call  50.00 125.00 1640.00
dobiesdraw Fold     
The_Don90 Raise  250.00 375.00 1500.00
carlread04 Call  225.00 600.00 1390.00
USA Fold     
fixit Fold     
Flop

• A
  • K
  • K

carlread04 Check     
The_Don90 Check     
Turn

carlread04 Check     
The_Don90 Bet  250.00 850.00 1250.00
carlread04 Fold     
The_Don90 Muck     
The_Don90 Win  600.00  1850.00
The_Don90 Return  250.00 0.00 2100.00

Comments

• edited August 2010
    you get paid when he has an ace dont worry about when this happens, sometimes they just have f all and theres nothing you can do about it.

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: how to get paid.:
    you get paid when he has an ace dont worry about when this happens, sometimes they just have f all and theres nothing you can do about it.
    Posted by LOL_RAISE

they never have an ace. mbn to run goods
  • edited August 2010
    Right thanks guys, i thought maybe i just bet a little too strongly on the turn.

Had a small good run today Beaneh, quads twice :D

Erm. On this note then since its posted, how do people think i played this hand?
  • edited August 2010
    Right thanks guys, i thought maybe i just bet a little too strongly on the turn. Had a small good run today Beaneh, quads twice :D Erm. On this note then since its posted, how do people think i played this hand?
    Posted by The_Don90
    fine don't bother checking twice. if you've been really aggressive and had lots of hands bet the flop aswell. and go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: how to get paid. : fine don't bother checking twice. if you've been really aggressive and had lots of hands bet the flop aswell. and go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Posted by beaneh
    Thanks Beaneh.

I had been Tight Aggressive, but was only betting on strong holdings. I was playing pretty good poker compared to hands ive posted up recently. Taken alot of what had been said on board and used it well for once. :D

Still down for the day but that was eagerness to win too much to early and recovered most of it.
  • edited August 2010
    write in the chat box-- "hey John--watch this bluff"---lol
  • edited August 2010
    Or better still, type in to your opponent '' I think your bluffing ''  If he has the ace he'll pay up big time.