You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

im new & inexperienced in comparison to most of these other players

edited August 2010 in Sky Poker Live
hi

my name is imbluffinu aka matthew clarke

tried posting last night for tikay but not heard anything back & also not quite sure what to do on the thread/forum as have only been playing 4/5 weeks.

just made it through to nottinghams september tournament & got through to final stages of a few tournaments on your site.

would love to get some top tips from u guys as well as appear as a home player.
if somebody would like to get intouch with me

could you also help me with how the format of the tournament in nottingham will be

sincerely matthew  c

Edit - I've deleted the phone number as there are risks involved in giving out such personal details on a forum. Sky Mod.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I would suggest removing your phone number from the post and dropping a post onto the "Ask Tikay" thread in the General Poker Chat area.

You'll only end up with people calling you offering you double glazing or a conservatory.

• edited August 2010
    Hi Matthew, welcome to the forum!

Congrats on qualifying for Nottingham, you will find the tournament structure HERE

As for being a home player, the people "who matter" may well see this and get in touch but just to be on the safe side you should post on the BE ON THE SHOW thread

For tips and strategy, see the poker clinic and if you want specific advise just start a thread there! Many, many players will be more than happy to help you out!

As for anything else, the best place to go is General Poker Chat! Plenty of info and threads to look at there!

Sorry I missed your phone no. as I've got this lovely conservatory...................! ;)

Good luck at the tables

Chris