You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sitout time

This has been brought up before but no change.

There needs to be more time before you are removed from the table after sitting out.

I cant go to the fridge for a can for gods sake

Comments

• edited August 2010
    i think the complete opposite to this, i hate when someone gets busted but when they close the table down their still sitting there and now its 5 handed and no one can sit down, gets worse when it happens to two people and now were down to 4 handed, people just end up leaving the table.

If people close the table down with no money on the table, they should get kicked straight away not sit around taking a seat up for another two rounds. Come on guys this is simple stuff.
  • edited August 2010
    In fairness I think there's a big difference between someone sitting out cos they need a break & someone sat out when they've lost their stack.

imo, if you lose your stack your should be given 30 seconds to reload or you're automatically booted off. Some people play long cash sessions & need a break so in that instance I agree with Mahony.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeh, there is a massive difference here.  Agree with topgun in that when you x off a table you should be automatically removed from your seat.  I know of no other site that keeps you sitting there when you have closed it, to only then give you endless popups telling you to relaunch your table.  Just crazy that.

There is defo not enough time to take a quick breather tho.  Needs to be at least, double the amount of time before you are evicted imo
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah I know where your coming from and i know its different from what im talking about, i just wanted to get the point across to sky about people sitting at the table with no chips since you started a thread about sitout breaks.
  • edited August 2010
    This has got to be one of sky's most annoying little but many problems..

i.e,, while i play in tourneys (other sites ) .. the 5min break does be needed. But when sitting out of sky cash game during the breaks isnt possible..

3min like?? w.t.h .. it should be atleast 5.5 mins..  annoying problem with an easy fix,, I'm sure..

((((( SKY >> GET THIS DONE SOON PLZ )))))