You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£2.60 SPT SAT @ 2.35PM

Yes it's a rebuy and yes it's 1 in 10 but the turnout for these has been really disappointing so far so it would be really good if we could get this one going.

Someone could qualify for tonights semi for as little as £2.60!

2 in so far with an hour to go, just need 8 more!!

Comments

• edited August 2010

3 in now, 35 mins to go, just 7 more needed to get this going!!!

• edited August 2010
    In Response to £2.60 SPT SAT @ 2.35PM:
    Yes it's a rebuy and yes it's 1 in 10 but the turnout for these has been really disappointing so far so it would be really good if we could get this one going. Someone could qualify for tonights semi for as little as £2.60! 2 in so far with an hour to go, just need 8 more!!
    Posted by JohnConnor
    Hi John....good luck with promoting this. The problem IMHO is that it is a rebuy and I do not think many players wish to qualify for the biggest FREEZEOUT tournament via sats that are rebuys. I am adamant there would be more runners if Sky ran freeze outs at the same price but I do feel that our request for this, for now, is falling on deaf ears. :(

Regards,

Alan
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: £2.60 SPT SAT @ 2.35PM:
    In Response to £2.60 SPT SAT @ 2.35PM : Hi John....good luck with promoting this. The problem IMHO is that it is a rebuy and I do not think many players wish to qualify for the biggest FREEZEOUT tournament via sats that are rebuys. I am adamant there would be more runners if Sky ran freeze outs at the same price but I do feel that our request for this, for now, is falling on deaf ears. :( Regards, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Totally agree Alan.

Put out some £2 or £5 quid freezeouts and I'd be well up for trying to qualify this time round.

However it seems that my BR has arrived at this level too late ..... I now need to grind my way up to where £24 quid sats are within my range.....that's way, way off unfortunately.

I could play a £2.60 rebuy but if I find meself on a table with some very deep pocketed players just constantly rebuying that would put me on super tilt for a week.

I saw a photo on the forum of a bloke with remarkably big ears the other day...... that's an awful lot of wax needed to clog them up!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: £2.60 SPT SAT @ 2.35PM:
    In Response to Re: £2.60 SPT SAT @ 2.35PM : Totally agree Alan. Put out some £2 or £5 quid freezeouts and I'd be well up for trying to qualify this time round. However it seems that my BR has arrived at this level too late ..... I now need to grind my way up to where £24 quid sats are within my range.....that's way, way off unfortunately. I could play a £2.60 rebuy but if I find meself on a table with some very deep pocketed players just constantly rebuying that would put me on super tilt for a week. I saw a photo on the forum of a bloke with remarkably big ears the other day...... that's an awful lot of wax needed to clog them up!
    Posted by Dud_Butini
    prefectly put, and my thoughts exactly.