You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skypoker 3D

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat

I have found the solution to all our woes as skypoker players and channel 865 watchers.  tonight, i watched the replay of sunday's Dealer's Choice programme with the 2D reviews of the primo action.  but this time, i wore the glasses i purchased three months ago when i saw Avatar in 3D.  amazing.  it feels as though you're there.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Failing that a green and blue wrapper from a tin of left over Christmas Quality Street has almost the same effect.
  • edited August 2010

How are they going show that 'red' dress in 2D????

• edited August 2010

the problematic side effect of these 3D glasses is that i can no longer see colour properly.  every hand is in only one colour.   every hand now appears like i have flopped a flush. 

ps  what red dress?

• edited August 2010
    The one that shows LM,s lovely high cheekbones to the best of its ability :)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Skypoker 3D:
    ps  what red dress?
    Posted by aussie09
    This.

• edited August 2010

I remember the red dress well.  i see that Avatar 3D and Skypoker Xmas Special 3D are the best selling blu-ray discs this year.

• edited August 2010
    DAM ,  now i have lady in red stuck in in my head .
             Meeting the lads in a real mans pub , going to game all merry and macho will 
            have to watch what i start chanting .
            You can mix that up with who"s the ??????? in the black easily.

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Skypoker 3D:
    I have found the solution to all our woes as skypoker players and channel 865 watchers.  tonight, i watched the replay of sunday's Dealer's Choice programme with the 2D reviews of the primo action.  but this time, i wore the glasses i purchased three months ago when i saw Avatar in 3D.  amazing.  it feels as though you're there.
    Posted by aussie09
    Purchased or stole lol?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Skypoker 3D:
    In Response to Skypoker 3D : Purchased or stole lol?
    Posted by loonytoons
    what!  stole my 3D glasses?  no, no, no.  no way!  i bought them from the cinema for 90p.  i am stunned that you should suggest something so awful.  stole these 3D glasses.  god!  no.  however, i am now fortunate enough to be able to watch television in the comfort of my own home sitting in any one of four rows of eight comfy blue seats with headrest, each one with their own cup holder built into the arm rest.  mind you the 25 metre wide curtains need taking up a wee bit.