You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

freerolls...

edited August 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
if your not going to be around them to play them... please dont register...just registered for 10.30 freeroll and i was the only player who wasnt set to away... thank you...

Craig

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to freerolls...:
    if your not going to be around them to play them... please dont register...just registered for 10.30 freeroll and i was the only player who wasnt set to away... thank you... Craig
    Posted by KentLad
    Unfortunately you are always going to find players who do this, but look on the bright side, look at all those FREE chips you got.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: freerolls...:
    In Response to freerolls... : Unfortunately you are always going to find players who do this, but look on the bright side, look at all those FREE chips you got.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    the problem is when you raise for their blinds, others double up. then by the time they have not chips left (if you were unlucky enough to be able to sit there for a whole hour raising) you end up just around average on 20k while others have 60-70 and within a few orbits 20k becomes below average.

another thing... i had a empty table last night and was on a mad rush of AA, KK, KK, QQ, AK and all i got was the blinds.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: freerolls... : the problem is when you raise for their blinds, others double up. then by the time they have not chips left (if you were unlucky enough to be able to sit there for a whole hour raising) you end up just around average on 20k while others have 60-70 and within a few orbits 20k becomes below average. another thing... i had a empty table last night and was on a mad rush of AA, KK, KK, QQ, AK and all i got was the blinds.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    LIAR - You always fold AA, KK Pre-flop anyway lol
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: freerolls... : LIAR - You always fold AA, KK Pre-flop anyway lol
    Posted by POKERTREV
    only heads up
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: freerolls... : the problem is when you raise for their blinds, others double up. then by the time they have not chips left (if you were unlucky enough to be able to sit there for a whole hour raising) you end up just around average on 20k while others have 60-70 and within a few orbits 20k becomes below average. another thing... i had a empty table last night and was on a mad rush of AA, KK, KK, QQ, AK and all i got was the blinds.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    COOL.
  • edited August 2010

raise , free chips   raise, free chips... nice  use them wisely, seriously i registered  2 freerolls , and when i knew I couldn,t play unregistered, easy...... no chance of makin free cash 4 sitin out .. so ltets be fair ... give the players  the a go

• edited August 2010
    drives me mad surely there must be a method of removing players if they have been away for a certain amount of handsResponse to Re: freerolls...:
    raise , free chips   raise, free chips... nice  use them wisely, seriously i registered  2 freerolls , and when i knew I couldn,t play unregistered, easy...... no chance of makin free cash 4 sitin out .. so ltets be fair ... give the players  the a go  
    Posted by thomas1962