You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

3:15 am

edited August 2010 in The Shed

ive run out of cider.....

Comments

• edited August 2010

This is a very very poor mistake.

Basics Lucy....

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
  • edited August 2010
    Very poor logistics!

Did you have to switch to DEFCON 1 and start on the Listerine?

• edited August 2010
    In Response to 3:15 am:
    ive run out of cider.....
    Posted by lucy4
    Schoolboy error NEVER run out have back up at all times .
  • edited August 2010

A couple of tins of Special Brew should always be laid aside for times like this. If you shotgun the said couple of tins at 3.15am, it should keep the shakes at bay until supply outlets re-open for business.

• edited August 2010

Yeterday, had the hangover from hell. On Tuesday I was £150 up for the night, playing my normal levels.

I then went to the £1/2 tables, and lost 2 buy in (all in pre flop for £230 with king 8 of hearts - see poker clinic)

Anyway I ended - £270 for the day, and - £420 for the last hour, foooookin weeks wages gone out of stupidity.

Old man went tesco yest and asked if I wanted a couple of crates fetching, and with the hngover, and the depression of the day before, I sed nah Im gonna have a couple of days off it.

Anyway, ofc Ive woken fresh as a daisy and looking forward to an afternoons poker, drinking and gambling, but I aint got no effin beer.

FML !
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: 3:15 am:
    Yeterday, had the hangover from hell. On Tuesday I was £150 up for the night, playing my normal levels. I then went to the £1/2 tables, and lost 2 buy in (all in pre flop for £230 with king 8 of hearts - see poker clinic) Anyway I ended - £270 for the day, and - £420 for the last hour, foooookin weeks wages gone out of stupidity. Old man went tesco yest and asked if I wanted a couple of crates fetching, and with the hngover, and the depression of the day before, I sed nah Im gonna have a couple of days off it. Anyway, ofc Ive woken fresh as a daisy and looking forward to an afternoons poker, drinking and gambling, but I aint got no effin beer. FML !
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    White spirit & milk