You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cash for points

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi, i was just wondering how you claim the poker points you've earned over a month, i entered the 'points' code and it was accepted but haven't had any bonus paid yet, is there something else i need to do or does it usually take the maximum period of time (5 days) to pay out your points?

thanks

christiann

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to cash for points:
    Hi, i was just wondering how you claim the poker points you've earned over a month, i entered the 'points' code and it was accepted but haven't had any bonus paid yet, is there something else i need to do or does it usually take the maximum period of time (5 days) to pay out your points? thanks christiann
    Posted by christiann
    usually takes 2 working days
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to cash for points:
    Hi, i was just wondering how you claim the poker points you've earned over a month, i entered the 'points' code and it was accepted but haven't had any bonus paid yet, is there something else i need to do or does it usually take the maximum period of time (5 days) to pay out your points? thanks christiann
    Posted by christiann
    Hi christiann

Yes it can take up to 5 business days to pay it, it is usualy just 2, but, since you have entererd you code, it should be paid automaticaly into your account.

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: cash for points:
    In Response to cash for points : usually takes 2 working days
    Posted by ajs4385
    ah, i've never got any points before so is there anything else i need to do to qualify for 'em, apart from entering the 'points' code.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: cash for points:
    In Response to cash for points : Hi christiann Yes it can take up to 5 days to pay it, but since you have entererd you code, it should be paid automaticaly into your account.
    Posted by acebarry10
    okay thanks barry,

well if it isn't in by tomorrow then i suppose that's when i should worry :)

cheers